Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte1631 - Weybridge  (Read 735 times)

dablovs

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen this girl?  I have her on Whatsapp and have exchanged messages but she always pushes for at least 1 hour for incalls and says she has no money to do an outcall when I've been around in the area in a hotel.

Her feedback has a few that have been removed recently.

What set the alarm bells for me a little bit was that she messaged me out of the blue on Whatsapp one day asking when I wanted to finally come see her? Does anyone find that odd at all?

Online contentguy

I think you answer your own question.

Brindlebear removed his feedback from Charlotte, in his feedback he has 3 feedback removed from "member not actives" and has 2 feedbacks from Charlotte.

SoloSteve left her feedback, most of his feedback is from WendyBustySlut and Member Not Active - it looks dodgy.  There are a couple of others in the list, but:
4 x Wendy Busty Slut
2 x Post pregnant - profile not active, but he was her only reviewer apart from volvic2000 who had no fb at all, no feedback from PPA!
Sticky Vicky feedback looks ok

Tounge blaster has only one feedback, perhaps a sergie profile, but either way, no value in terms of feedback.

Naughtygentxxx looks a genuine profile, though he's a service provider, I'd take that with a pinch of salt.

Eyeballpaul - 2 reviews from Sophie Sophia98, 2 MNA and one that looks genuine.