Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Accessing AW from Ipad  (Read 523 times)

Offline sniffer

Accessing AW from my Windows PC is no problem. Accessing from my Ipad used to be straightforward but no longer works. I get a message saying the app doesn't work and asking me to use the classic version. Clicking OK doesn't work and the message just keeps looping round.

I always access AW through the main site. I'm not downloading the app for security reasons. My Ipad is totally up to date. Can anybody point out what I'm doing wrong?

Offline BernardBlack

Which brower are you using?  I use Avast Secure Browser on my ipad for all NSFW sites and AW works fine.  Avast also allows you to set a PIN to open it up, which adds an additional layer of protection.

Might be worth clearing cookies in the browser that you are using and then trying again.

Online Waterhouse

Switch to private browsing mode and try it from there… use this link…  External Link/Members Only

If that works, then delete any AW cookies using Safari settings advanced (assuming you’re using the native iPad browser).  Or for a more stringent approach, you could Clear History And Website Data.  This will purge all cookies, cached data, temp internet files and your history.  Only worth doing if the Private mode browsing works though.