Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tattoos - best AW / agency / massage burd / indie - you have had a session with  (Read 827 times)

Offline webpunter

The review by @justalad on Girltattoogiulia - Cardiff got me thinking bout tramps
I do like them
Especially when inked onto a fit SP
I checked on here, whilst numerous threads / reviews on tramp stamps, not a collective one
Apologies if i'm mistaken

I'd like to share a couple to start the ball rolling
The key - as per the subject line - is SPs that you've seen
Not just picking some random burd off AWank etc
That you like the look of, its seeing the tramps in [rather on] person etc

Naughty sue 24  /  External Link/Members Only
Ange Massage MK  /  External Link/Members Only

Both have angel wings on their backs
Ange's profile is set for distribution only tho fingers crossed she will activate again [only two sessions with her - stunning, an ex model]
& NS24 does a quality OWO toe curling edging, great rack for oilyTW too 

Ideal if pics on AW / other sources can be provided
Along with a link if available
Cant really see the angel wings on NS24 & for Ange she is PG only so posting pics is verboten
UKP'ers who have had a session / sessions with either of these two will know what i'm referring to

See how we go fellow UKPers to see if if this thread is of any interest

Offline Foxtail17

This one for me. NE based but tours regularly.

External Link/Members Only

Offline justalad

Miss-Mikayla-Brown69.  Cardiff Based SP.  Pretty, lots of tats, a good craic and a top shag also.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline justalad

External Link/Members Only - Stunning Soph.  Very, very pretty lady but hard work with comms.  Cardiff based but tours occasionally.

Offline justalad

External Link/Members Only.  LittleMinx Megan.  Cardiff based, poor availability but bags of fun when you do manage to arrange a booking.

Offline justalad

External Link/Members Only. EP-x has a number of tats which aren’t visible in AW photos.  Lovely lady with a posh accent and big natural tits.  Cheltenham based but often tours Cardiff and London.  Have seen her a number of times and always enjoyed.

Offline Punterperson1971

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Seen this lady many times she has a lot of tattoos on her back,side etc and big tits too and is a tasty milf for her age,also my regular has tattoos all on her side and arm and back,I do like tattoos on pretty women.

Offline webpunter

External Link/Members Only.  LittleMinx Megan.  Cardiff based, poor availability but bags of fun when you do manage to arrange a booking.

And lovely fun bags

Offline webpunter

@Pp1971  &  @jal
Tits & tats, whats not to like
I can see my HL lengthening  :thumbsup:

Offline Punterperson1971

@Pp1971  &  @jal
Don’t blame you mate I love tatts on a woman,the one I mentioned KS has some serious natural tits in her 34 plus I think
« Last Edit: May 04, 2023, 10:18:47 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline justalad

@Pp1971  &  @jal
Tats when tastefully done can bring a bit of intrigue to a punt as there is normally a back story.

Tits, tats and a nice arse = happy days!