Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DFK/French kissing - What’s the obsession?  (Read 5358 times)

Offline Stevelondon

Yeah lol.

Imagine actually arguing over it.

I have to say. It’s hardly been an argument.

I simply picked up on the obsessive bit in the title and my mate Atrueyorkie and myself have exchanged a few polite words.
I remember reading some of the posts on a site years back. Maxfisch.
My god some of the arguments on there were horrific. Swearing, tantrums, threats of violence etc.
I think Atrueyorkie and myself should consider ourselves gentlemen in debate by comparison.  :D

But your right Jonas. Big of a silly thing to argue over.
Me……. Daft or what ?

Don’t answer that.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 08:58:30 am by Stevelondon »

Offline Fuzzyduck

I simply picked up on the obsessive bit in the title and my mate Atrueyorkie and myself have exchanged a few polite words.
My god some of the arguments on there were horrific. Swearing, tantrums, threats of violence etc.
I think Atrueyorkie and myself should consider ourselves gentlemen in debate by comparison.  :D

Does that mean you've kissed and made up? :lol: :D

Offline Stevelondon

Offline lillythesavage

But your right Jonas. Big of a silly thing to argue over.
Me……. Daft or what ?

Don’t answer that.

A lesson on not picking up on a single word? :D  different people have different ways of expressing things  :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 09:09:24 am by lillythesavage »

Offline Stevelondon

A lesson on not picking up on a single word? :D  different people have different ways of expressing things  :unknown:

Don’t mention lessons.
Memories of schooldays
Urgh !!!!

Offline JamesKW

I do enjoy DFK it does enhance the punt but sometimes it is difficult not to think that the prossie has just given another punter a uncovered BJ or licked his butt hole,I suppose its mainly for the non squeamish.

Offline lillythesavage

Don’t mention lessons.
Memories of schooldays
Urgh !!!!

I would love to have those days again, and my teens and twenties, not just to be young again, life was so different and care free, live music was everywhere and affordable, a night out was every night in my teens and twenties, going on holiday was decided the night before in the pub, once on a boring hot sticky night in the pub, four of us decided to go to Cornwall and went there and then, stayed 2 weeks and called in sick to work.  :D

Even marrying young and kids did not put a stop to the fun, London was a playground, even work was fun.

Offline Stevelondon

I do get your drift Lilly. But for me school was just somewhere to go. I could miss those days out and move straight into my twenties. Came to London at 19 and as you say. The streets were a playground.
Loved it ever since.
Not enough to French kiss the pavement kind you.  :D

Offline lillythesavage

I do get your drift Lilly. But for me school was just somewhere to go. I could miss those days out and move straight into my twenties. Came to London at 19 and as you say. The streets were a playground.
Loved it ever since.
Not enough to French kiss the pavement kind you.  :D

School I did not go to much in latter years, when I did it was mostly only to register and go to the pub and betting shop  :D, Teachers would be there too.

Teen weekends were spent in clubs, where as regulars we were treated very well, not paying, not queuing, free drinks at times, and in one, the stage was designated as our own VIP area, simply because we were a big group of lads and it kept us out of trouble  :D.

Would often be around 20, sometimes more, guys in a group, try turning up anywhere these days and getting in  :lol:

Life was so different from now, would go back in a heartbeat. Money always seemed easier to come by too, and it went further once you had it  :unknown:

Online alabama1

“ For me DFK is a near-essential part” - so does that not link up with the definition of obsession?

Obsession doesn’t necessarily instantly have a negative connotation

Why does a title instantly offend you just because you don’t agree with it. There’s been numerous replies and it seems your the only one thus far who’s taken it to heart.

The question mark is asking, not telling. I’d be different if Phrased it as a statement but I also expanded in the initial message also.

The intention, if read properly, was to get the thoughts of punters on the topic. If you feel attacked or offended you might want to think why you feel that way.
You appear to be the one 'obsessed' with it, starting a thread here, and one over the road   :rolleyes: Your post is annoying because you assume that everyone who likes french kissing is 'obsessed' with it, which they are not.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 04:26:38 pm by alabama1 »

Offline Atrueyorkie

You appear to be the one 'obsessed' with it, starting a thread here, and one over the road   :rolleyes: Your post is annoying because you assume that everyone who likes french kissing is 'obsessed' with it, which they are not.

You’re notorious for just chatting sh*t and being annoying in general, so you don’t warrant a proper reply.

Hindsight the title could be seen as click bait, other words could have been interchanged but what was set out for a collation of punters thoughts on dfk was done  :unknown:

Offline harryrambo

We all are different and like and enjoy different things.
that's the basic point where this topic falters. It may be a click bait as someone mentioned.

Personally if I don't involve in FK/DFK (I'm fine with either but not with what KT says Mickey mouse kissing) I will not enjoy the punt! That's how I'm programmed... I rather not punt
I always try and confirm if these services are on offer and then only I proceed. 

I will abort the whole punt if the girl is not ok for me facially, or there are hygiene issues. I will gladly walk away. I also have a routine which involves better oral hygiene for myself (I carry Chlorhexidine mouthwash or some good quality mouthwash, which I use pre and post .. especially post for good one minute at least) yes I do time it.

I don't have any data to suggest that works. It may at best be placebo but I do it and will continue to do that (same as I always take a shower after punt and clean well)

Yes there are many dangers of spreading many infection thru oral cavity and exchange of saliva .... but as all people know here punting does come with its own sets of risks... we all are taking some.
Taking care of yourself and maintaining good hygiene can reduce those to some extent.

Offline MrMatrix