Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: becciofbristol in Bristol  (Read 1387 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

See Becci is advertising again.   :thumbsup:
Saw her a fair while ago when she was was charging much less. :thumbsup:  Hot body and good service although only covered oral.   :D :rose: :D.

But £250 per hour is a bit pricey for me though.   :thumbsdown:

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

That is a hell of a price............is she really worth £100 more than Sophie or Little Katie, both of whom I have yet to see?

Offline CasualPaul1999

I saw her around 6 or 7 years ago from her house in Downend,No OWO then either all in all a bit too vanilla for me,No Fk just light kissing either,all in all not the most memorable meeting,I think I paid her £140 for an hour then as for £250!!! Not for me but she does have huge enhanced tits if thats your thing.

Offline Aramis

Ive seen both soph and Becci.
Soph is a lot of fun and seriously dirty, but she is more muscly than me these days so I can't go back for that reason. Her pics are so far different than her body today.
Becci is very sexy bod, very nice personality and fucking her was my 2nd punt ever so came really easily towards the end of the hour. Light FK no tongues. Bless her she has a Slightly disfigured face and at £250 is very pricey. I saw her in March 2013 for £160

I would say value is down at £150 or less.
LK breaks all the norms judging by her reviews and I'll have to wait a wee while for that experience.

Offline PaintBrush

She must be having a laugh.

No list and at £250 an hour a little OTT for me

Offline Roth

That is a hell of a price............is she really worth £100 more than Sophie or Little Katie, both of whom I have yet to see?

+1.  She's way too pricey now.  :scare:

Offline Roth

Price drop to £200ph but still way too pricey sadly. :( :(

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

I offered her £150 recently...........got rejected.

vw

Looking at her reviews seems JUST GOOD FRIENDS has EAS  :scare:

Offline Roth

I offered her £150 recently...........got rejected.

Maybe wait another 6 months and her prices will be down at that level.  :unknown:

Offline Roth

Looking at her reviews seems JUST GOOD FRIENDS has EAS  :scare:

Spot on.  :thumbsup: Looking at the crap he also writes about other prossies he treats them all as if they are the love of his life.  Sad twat.  :scare: :dash: