Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carry-on-hollie  (Read 2915 times)

Offline DevilD

Hello friends. I wondered if anyone knows why Hollie has disappeared most suddenly? Every link I have for her has gone. Yes she was eccentric, but a good performer on the table. I know she moved from Wales to the south west, but nothing more. Thanks in anticipation.... :hi:

Offline old fart

I also would like to see her, her outlook on life was different and fun. Some of her blogs were amazing mind a lot of the wall :wackogirl:. Although i got the impression that all incalls were in Cardiff, while she travelled for another job and was part time in Cardiff. Could be that she has been outed at work, mind she never hide her identity with all the photographs or some stalker pestering her

Old fart

Offline houseboot

She often “disappears”.

I’m sure she’ll be back.

Offline DevilD

Offline Donel75

I also would like to see her, her outlook on life was different and fun. Some of her blogs were amazing mind a lot of the wall :wackogirl:. Although i got the impression that all incalls were in Cardiff, while she travelled for another job and was part time in Cardiff. Could be that she has been outed at work, mind she never hide her identity with all the photographs or some stalker pestering her

Old fart

She's still posting on twitter daily (nothing overly raunchy though):
@HollieTheCard

Cheers

Offline houseboot

She's still posting on twitter daily (nothing overly raunchy though):
@HollieTheCard

Cheers

"AUTHOR: English academic. Bucks, UK. Often in Luxembourg, Geneva & Monaco. Southern European winter. Just folks with a dry, witty, satirical sense of humour."

She's posted a number of (very unflattering) pictures of herself  :scare:

Online bdyno

Never seen the attraction of her tbh, from what I recall of her profile she charges high rates but says she doesn't actually do any of the normal services, essentially just pleasing herself for the time you've paid for.

Offline Chatte Noir

Never seen the attraction of her tbh, from what I recall of her profile she charges high rates but says she doesn't actually do any of the normal services, essentially just pleasing herself for the time you've paid for.
[/quote
Yes , me neither .
Not really attracted to nutty , old , opinionated  lushes .

Offline DevilD

[/quote
Yes , me neither .
Not really attracted to nutty , old , opinionated  lushes .

Speak as you find, but I found her ok - quirky, yes, but good tight action, and a very good body......

Offline azzman99

Speak as you find, but I found her ok - quirky, yes, but good tight action, and a very good body......

I must admit , without being contentious, I had always had a thought she was mentally ill.
Fair play to anyone who has met her and ever cracked her contact code of practice as you ar ea far better man than me lol

Offline DevilD

I must admit , without being contentious, I had always had a thought she was mentally ill.
Fair play to anyone who has met her and ever cracked her contact code of practice as you ar ea far better man than me lol

Yes...that was the hardest part, but a nice lady  :lol:

Offline formulajuan1

Due to her outspoken political opinions, with which I am usually in 100% agreement, Hollie had been posting frequently on Twitter concerning the forthcoming Election. Her Posts have usually included a very fetching photo of a radiant Hollie, under which is her broadside aimed at some Politician or Media Interviewer. It's almost Election Clickbait. I have even been honoured with a few Replies and Likes from Her Ladyship, Swoon! I wonder whether the Punters who saw her were topping-up her finances or being used like Lab Rats in some Academic Study?
Banned reason: Blatant tout.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hockogrockle

I have to say I'm inclined to agree. There's something seriously odd about her. She charges extravagant prices for what look like minimal services. And she keeps changing her location in a way nobody with a "proper job" would ever do. I don't think she's any more an "academic" than I am. I'm sure she's well-educated, quite probably to degree standard. But so what? So am I. She gives the impression she thinks she's God's gift to the sex industry. However, she wouldn't be the only person with tertiary education to opt for this career. A little over thirty years ago, a young woman was arrested outside King's Cross station for soliciting. She turned out to have a first-class honours degree in English from Warwick University. A business associate of mine had been a contemporary of hers at Warwick and described her as "peculiar to the point of nuts". Very clever, but totally unemployable, I imagine. She had to find some way to pay the rent and getting paid to be fucked was a good as any.
While I don't think Hollie would work the streets (who would these days?) I thinks she's opted for a career in the sex industry, no matter how much she tries to pretend otherwise. Her occasional absences from Adultwork don't correspond to University terms, and could possibly be because she has been having yet more cosmetic surgery: of which her photos show abundant evidence.

Offline squigmcdig

I was in contact with her a while back, i have just looked her up on twitter.  Oh my fucking lord!!! She is a state and for all her alternative and hippy persona she is politically to the right of Adolf.

Glad i missed the bullet but will keep an eye out for the sake of a laugh.

Offline Coriniumstud

There’s just something about her that intrigues me

Offline Chatte Noir

There’s just something about her that intrigues me

I find old  ,opinionated nutters like that ,fucking  irritating .  :wackogirl:

Offline houseboot

I find old  ,opinionated nutters like that ,fucking  irritating .  :wackogirl:

There is always a place for eccentrics .... just don't take them seriously.

Offline hockogrockle

Yes...that was the hardest part, but a nice lady  :lol:
I assume from this comment that you have met her. So why isn't she among your seven reviews on this site? Reviews of "nice ladies" are usually valuable.

Offline oap69

I contacted her once but did not get past the "interview" stage!

Offline hockogrockle

I contacted her once but did not get past the "interview" stage!
You are a great deal more charitable than me! I can think of all sorts of words to describe a sex worker who, having interviewed a potential client, decides he isn't her intellectual equal and declines to see him. Words like "arrogant", "deluded" and "solipsistic" spring to mind. I certainly wouldn't describe her as "nice""
Look on the bright side: your failure to pass the test saved you and extortionate sum of money!

Offline Fuzzyduck

Due to her outspoken political opinions, with which I am usually in 100% agreement, Hollie had been posting frequently on Twitter concerning the forthcoming Election. Her Posts have usually included a very fetching photo of a radiant Hollie, under which is her broadside aimed at some Politician or Media Interviewer. It's almost Election Clickbait. I have even been honoured with a few Replies and Likes from Her Ladyship, Swoon! I wonder whether the Punters who saw her were topping-up her finances or being used like Lab Rats in some Academic Study?

:vomit:

Offline Steelworker

I saw her a few years back as she ‘intrigued’ me too. I think she’s eccentric, opinionated, reasonably bright (although less than she believes IMO). The punt was different and I did it as I’m a believer in experiencing things. Having sailed through the entrance exam, we had a cup of tea and chat. It was mildly entertaining. The action consisted of a very good massage indeed. Then we fucked. Well, she fucked me. Perched above me like a ballet dancer and rode me. Tight little body and good action. I know I got there  :D, and judging by her reactions, she got what she wanted too. Had another cuppa and chat but by this point my experiment was over so I left a bit early. There was nothing intimate about it at all. No kissing or fondling. Just dialogue, rub and fuck. And quite an expensive process although I don’t recollect the exact price. I was never going to go back.

If you want a wacky encounter and don’t have to save your pennies to punt, she might be an option. Otherwise, not recommended from my experience.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I assume from this comment that you have met her. So why isn't she among your seven reviews on this site? Reviews of "nice ladies" are usually valuable.

There is a certain cheek isn't there when someone asks for info about a SP they have clearly seen but haven't reviewed themselves.

Offline Steelworker

There is a certain cheek isn't there when someone asks for info about a SP they have clearly seen but haven't reviewed themselves.

Don’t care really. We don’t have to review everyone we fuck do we? And he’s a good contributor.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Don’t care really. We don’t have to review everyone we fuck do we? And he’s a good contributor.

I agree with you. It was an observation, not a criticism.

Offline Steelworker