Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edward Road - Blanca sour teen - Selfish Psycho Pisstaker  (Read 2049 times)

mgtow15

External Link/Members Only

I had a good convo with DanielaFuckSlut (External Link/Members Only), she has a sexy voice and is very flirty.  Some UKP members claim she maybe able to rival CutestLucy (External Link/Members Only), she charges £150 an hour.  I asked her for her price for 2 hours because it's not on her AW page and she told me £250.  She actually txted me to call her up so she seemed keen.  I asked her to text me her price for 2 hours and even sent her a text about it but she didn't text anything so that fell through.  Also, another back up didn't work out either because she wasn't in London.

So I called up Blanca who had been on my HL for a while.  I was nervous when I first spoke to her about a month ago.  Today I wasn't and she didn't sound sexy like I had remembered.  I deliberately asked her several times before I left my house if she was up to seeing me because I was aware she was travelling tomorrow.  I also made sure to make her aware of the progress of my journey which was in total about 1hr and 10min from my house.  I asked her at each stage of my journey if she was tired and to let me know so I wouldn't waste my time commuting. 

I finally get to Edgware road station and she gives me crappy directions so I slightly go the wrong way (only 2 minute's walk).  Then she directs me straight up the main road and I tell her I'm opposite the KFC.  She then tries to communicate something but it's impossible to hear her because of the traffic and her dodgy English doesn't help.  Out of nowhere, she says, "I don't want to see you any more".  I was about a minute from her flat at this point.  She told me she was working until 12 am.  The time was 11:35 so she could have seen me for half an hour at least.  I got to the station at 11:20.  She states on her AW page that her house is only 3 minutes walk from the station but that's obviously a blatant lie because I even jogged part of the way and it took 15 minutes (really 11 minutes if time for walking in the wrong direction is subtracted).  I told her before I left my house I would be at Edgware road station at about 11:10 so I wasn't that far off the pace when I arrived.

I did some running to get to her area so I wasn't left with blue balls and there was obviously no emotional investment on my part (so I wasn't really angry) but her psycho demeanour left me baffled for a second.  It's like she had a split personality  :wackogirl:.  If I wanted to deal with roller coaster mood swings I would get myself a girlfriend. 

Any recommendations of  :coolgirl: WGs with good comms and excellent reliability would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Fucking bitch reviews like this make my blood boil  :angry: a wasted journey well at least you saved your money that's a positive

Offline Zeusthedoc

I feel your pain.

WGs and estate agents alike - "5 mins walk from...."

Cunts

mgtow15

Thanks guys.  It was a spur of the moment booking so that's why I hadn't figured out my own way to her flat via Google Maps.  I'll never make that rookie mistake again with other WGs. 

She must have felt really smug.  She's off to Ibiza to dance and obviously whore, so she didn't need my money because she probably earns a lot more over there.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 09:30:05 am by mgtow15 »

nomad88

Sorry you had a bad experience mate. I saw this girl recently (will post a review later) and can definitely picture how you couldn't figure out the way. I got to her estate easily (around 8 min walk from the station), but then wasted a lot of time on the phone with her to figure which exact building it was. For some reason she insisted on directing me to the flat rather than just text me her flat no, which surely would have been enough for me. And as her English was limited, her directions on the phone only confused rather than helped me.

Having said that, once i got there it was a really good punt, and the girl was really eager to please and enthusiastic. I wouldn't be discouraged - think it may have been bad luck.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Sorry you had a bad experience mate. I saw this girl recently (will post a review later) and can definitely picture how you couldn't figure out the way. I got to her estate easily (around 8 min walk from the station), but then wasted a lot of time on the phone with her to figure which exact building it was. For some reason she insisted on directing me to the flat rather than just text me her flat no, which surely would have been enough for me. And as her English was limited, her directions on the phone only confused rather than helped me.

Having said that, once i got there it was a really good punt, and the girl was really eager to please and enthusiastic. I wouldn't be discouraged - think it may have been bad luck.

More than bad luck it's a fucking lack of respect he travelled over a hour to fuck her, for her to pull she's not meeting anymore she's got some nerve

nomad88

More than bad luck it's a fucking lack of respect he travelled over a hour to fuck her, for her to pull she's not meeting anymore she's got some nerve

Yes, agree that's completely not fair for her to pull out - i'd also get pissed off. Question is whether she'd do that again or if it's a one-off given she was flying next morning.

Offline Ozy84

You ran to a punt???

Also would you not say the signs were there given she was travelling within a matter of hours?

Sometimes you just get a feeling that there is about to be a fuck up.....if it were me, this would have been them times i got that feeling.

Not excusing what the whore did in any way.

Better luck next time.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 06:13:50 pm by Ozy84 »

mgtow15

Yes, agree that's completely not fair for her to pull out - i'd also get pissed off. Question is whether she'd do that again or if it's a one-off given she was flying next morning.

She might be a good fuck but she clearly has malice in her.  If she said, politely I can't do it any more because I'm flying out tomorrow I would not have created this thread.  Instead she blurted out of the blue "I don't want to see you" then hung up.  I txted her 3 times because I was in a state of shock.  Explaining that I couldn't hear her because of the traffic and that what she did was not nice and fucked up.  However, I didn't abuse her or anything like that.  She clearly did to make me feel bad and of course she didn't respond to my txts.  However, I wasn't sexually frustrated so I was okay.  I just thought it would be fun to have a quick session with her.  Some WGs don't see the punters as human (just merely as a cash source) so they try to take the piss.  She's probably as high as a kite in Ibiza now and sucking all the dick over there so she doesn't give a fuck.

I don't like mean girls like that, girls like that don't turn me on at all.  I think I will stick to British WGs in the future.  I'm seeing Hayley (External Link/Members Only) in May.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 06:05:21 pm by mgtow15 »

mgtow15

You ran to a punt???

Also would you not say the signs were there given she was travelling within a matter of hours?

Sometimes you just get a feeling that there is about to be a fuck up.....if it were me, this would have been them times i got that feeling.

Better luck next time.

Yeah I had to do some running  :lol: so I wouldn't get there too late but I like to run anyway so I didn't mind.  It helped to relax me.

We had exchanged over 30 txts and she was always so polite before so I believed that she had integrity.  She told me that she had to get to the airport for 11 am the next day and that she was fine with finishing at 12 am.  I repeatedly asked her if it was okay for her to do the booking and she said it was fine.  Women tend to use feelings instead of "raw logic" so it hard to read them sometimes.  I think she's just immature and had a hissy fit.

There won't be a next time with her that's for sure.   :thumbsdown: 

Offline Ozy84

Yeah I had to do some running  :lol: so I wouldn't get there too late but I like to run anyway so I didn't mind.  It helped to relax me.

We had exchanged over 30 txts and she was always so polite before so I believed that she had integrity.  She told me that she had to get to the airport for 11 am the next day and that she was fine with finishing at 12 am.  I repeatedly asked her if it was okay for her to do the booking and she said it was fine.  Women tend to use feelings instead of "raw logic" so it hard to read them sometimes.  I think she's just immature and had a hissy fit.

There won't be a next time with her that's for sure.   :thumbsdown:

This just gets better mgtow....over 30 messages and it still flopped???? What could you possibly have been discussing for over 30 messages?? :unknown:

mgtow15

I wanted to do an outcall with her about a month ago so I asked her several questions via text.  Yesterday, we only sent each other a few txts and spoke over the phone.

Offline daddycool

Looks like the profile has changed hands.

In the morning, it was the original 18yo girl, Blanca, in the pics that el-grecko reviewed. I had HL'ed her because of his review and was hoping to book her this week, but she had stated that it was her last day and noticed she had last logged in on 23/04 - IIRC.

But now it's a completely different 25yo girl named Bianca.

mgtow15

Blanca told me she worked with 2 other girls.  So I presume that is one of her friends.  Is there a way to inform AW about the pic swaps? It's dishonest and hoodwinking punters because the positive feedback does not belong to this new girl.

el-grecko

Sorry to hear about your troubles mgtow15. I have to say the flat number thing was weird for me too! She wouldn't give me the number over the phone, but instead wait for me to get to the door/bell and then tell me.

I also don't think the girl on the phone is/was the same. Her voice sounded very different on the phone and quite sqeaky and off-putting if I am being honest!

It's a shame really.. If her attitude/professionalism was better she could have a lot of loyal punters. Look at CutestLucy...(who is still pending for me!).

Offline Bangers and Gash

We had exchanged over 30 txts...

Blimey, more than 3 and I start losing interest.

At least the OP kept his cash in his sky rocket.  :thumbsup:

Offline Sonny Crockett

External Link/Members Only

I had a good convo with DanielaFuckSlut (External Link/Members Only), she has a sexy voice and is very flirty.  Some UKP members claim she maybe able to rival CutestLucy (External Link/Members Only), she charges £150 an hour.  I asked her for her price for 2 hours because it's not on her AW page and she told me £250.  She actually txted me to call her up so she seemed keen.  I asked her to text me her price for 2 hours and even sent her a text about it but she didn't text anything so that fell through.  Also, another back up didn't work out either because she wasn't in London.

So I called up Blanca who had been on my HL for a while.  I was nervous when I first spoke to her about a month ago.  Today I wasn't and she didn't sound sexy like I had remembered.  I deliberately asked her several times before I left my house if she was up to seeing me because I was aware she was travelling tomorrow.  I also made sure to make her aware of the progress of my journey which was in total about 1hr and 10min from my house.  I asked her at each stage of my journey if she was tired and to let me know so I wouldn't waste my time commuting. 

I finally get to Edgware road station and she gives me crappy directions so I slightly go the wrong way (only 2 minute's walk).  Then she directs me straight up the main road and I tell her I'm opposite the KFC.  She then tries to communicate something but it's impossible to hear her because of the traffic and her dodgy English doesn't help.  Out of nowhere, she says, "I don't want to see you any more".  I was about a minute from her flat at this point.  She told me she was working until 12 am.  The time was 11:35 so she could have seen me for half an hour at least.  I got to the station at 11:20.  She states on her AW page that her house is only 3 minutes walk from the station but that's obviously a blatant lie because I even jogged part of the way and it took 15 minutes (really 11 minutes if time for walking in the wrong direction is subtracted).  I told her before I left my house I would be at Edgware road station at about 11:10 so I wasn't that far off the pace when I arrived.

I did some running to get to her area so I wasn't left with blue balls and there was obviously no emotional investment on my part (so I wasn't really angry) but her psycho demeanour left me baffled for a second.  It's like she had a split personality  :wackogirl:.  If I wanted to deal with roller coaster mood swings I would get myself a girlfriend. 

Any recommendations of  :coolgirl: WGs with good comms and excellent reliability would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry to hear about your experience. WGs with a terrible attitude is just not on. You did what you could to keep her posted on your journey. It is entirely her fault with regards to what happened.