Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katarina lovely - Maidenhead  (Read 4065 times)

20 review(s) for Katarina Lovely (18 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
14 review(s) for Katarina40 (12 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7628983) (18 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Mash1234

External Link/Members Only

Saw this lady recently.  She often works in various flats in the Berkshire area with another lady, lianna, who is well reviewed on here.    Both ladies are excellent.  She is as per her photos.   She provides an excellent gfe. Services asked for and provided Bj without, rimming both ways, french kissing, oral on her, sex.  She also gives a great massage.   Highly recommended.   She is very smiley, friendly and affectionate and does everything on her likes list as far as i can tell.  I paid £100 for 45 mins.  Flat is in a nice area in central Maidenhead.   

Offline SZR1989

Is there parking available? Might be tempted to go see her this week

Offline JonasG

Is there parking available? Might be tempted to go see her this week

If it's in Maidenhead and she's working with Lianna and assuming it's the same place I saw Lianna then yeah there is. She lets you park in her numbered slot outside the block of flats.