Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Double-suck WGs? (OW/OWO with two girls?)  (Read 1387 times)

Offline JayEZ2K

I've been thinking lately that a External Link/Members Only would be really awesome. I found External Link/Members Only which offers two girls, but it is quite vanilla with no OWO, no CIM, and no Facial. All of which would be important for a double suck. In addition, the price at the least would be £120 for the two girls for 30 minutes. It includes sex, but I don't know how good a threesome for sex would be, seems like it would be a bit wasted.

In contrast, there are lots of WGs in Soho Walkups that offer a cheap 10 minute blowjob for £20. And another example is this "External Link/Members Only" quickie blowjob with CIM and Facial for £60.

So I was wondering if anyone knows of flatmate girls who offer double-suck with CIM and Facial?

Offline nigel4498

They bloody want to be great at £340 for an hour.  :thumbsdown:
:D :D :D Brilliant  :lol:

Offline JayEZ2K

these are great

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

enjoy!
Thanks! They are £140 for 15 minutes. Yes, expensive, but if that includes OWO from both, CIM and facial on both then it might be worth it. I was also thinking of asking some girls who roommate with each other.

Actually, the previous review from 2 years ago implies that there was a "2 girl £80 blow and go option." Sounds perfect, but I don't see that on the profile.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 11:16:43 pm by JayEZ2K »

Offline Jonestown

Are you sure you’ve got enough cum to go around ?

Offline FLYING BLUE

I've been thinking lately that a External Link/Members Only would be really awesome. I found External Link/Members Only which offers two girls, but it is quite vanilla with no OWO, no CIM, and no Facial. All of which would be important for a double suck. In addition, the price at the least would be £120 for the two girls for 30 minutes. It includes sex, but I don't know how good a threesome for sex would be, seems like it would be a bit wasted.

In contrast, there are lots of WGs in Soho Walkups that offer a cheap 10 minute blowjob for £20. And another example is this "External Link/Members Only" quickie blowjob with CIM and Facial for £60.

So I was wondering if anyone knows of flatmate girls who offer double-suck with CIM and Facial?

Christ knows where you are based but, I enjoyed these 2

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=186962.0

Offline JayEZ2K

Are you sure you’ve got enough cum to go around ?
Definitely. I would abstain for at least a week before hand.

If you're anywhere near Farnborough.
Two girls for £100 sounds like a great way to tick it off the bucket list. It is a bit far for me but added to my hotlist nonetheless. And of course it also helps those closer to Farnborough as well so thanks for sharing.

Christ knows where you are based but, I enjoyed these 2

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=186962.0
That looks perfect to me, and I'm glad to see this is actually a thing that WGs offer. And it's even more perfect because it seems to be a budget option offered. So it's just a matter of looking around for duos and see what they offer.