Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How Did You Get Started  (Read 3271 times)

Offline Hornybaker1

broke up with girlfriend couldn't take not having sex so call a girl out, did it twice in 3 weeks, then got back with her, then broke up again last year, then started using AW to meet girls when I have spare cash.

Offline jaydefo24

When I was young, I thought sex would end by 50, and for me it almost did. At that time, I was in a relationship with a manipulative partner. She allowed me to have only sex when I ‘behaved’, but then, afterwards she was always very critical about my performance. After we broke up, my self confidence was non-existent. I rarely saw ‘Our’ friends and I was having trouble making new ones. I began drinking more than was good for me and work was going badly. In short, I was heading for serious depression.

I did not know much about prostitution, apart from what I read in the press, and thought they were all drug addicts in short skirts, standing at the roadside and probably infected with STDs.

I went on a business trip to Hong Kong. I unexpectedly had a free evening. When came back, from work,  there was a very attractive young lady sitting outside my hotel. We smiled at each other and she came over to talk to me. She explained what she did and asked if I wanted to spend time with her. I was shocked, but agreed and took her to my room - $500hk for an hour.

We undressed, took a shower together then to bed. She was very kind to me and for the first time in years I enjoyed sex. By the time we finished, there was a violent storm outside and it was pouring with rain so she asked if she could stay the night - I readily agreed!. We talked a lot, mostly about me, before making love again and going to sleep. In the morning I ordered a room-service breakfast, followed by a final session before I had to go to work.

The night with her boosted my self confidence and began enjoying sex again. After that, life began to get much better for me, socially and at work, and I have been punting on and off since.
Cool story, love it!

Offline FLYING BLUE

1 - I am a fat, ugly and miserable old git - but in fairness, I also have some bad points   ;)

2 - My wife passed away at a young age...........

3 - I wanted sexual contact but did not wish to enter another relationship - after 12 years alone, I still don't. I have no interest in 'dating' whatsoever despite the 'encouragement' of my (now adult) offspring. 

4 - I am fortunate enough to have sufficient disposable income to indulge, more or less, when I wish
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 12:38:42 pm by FLYING BLUE »

Offline Squire Haggard

A long time ago, a girl friend dumped me. Shortly after, I picked up a WG on the street, as one did in those days. I went back to her flat and had a totally forgettable experience. After that, I have had some much better experiences with WGs. The girl friend that dumped me had then just turned 20, and was very nice with her knickers off. From her Facebook page she's now a middle aged frump, with a ridiculous red blob of dyed hair on top of her head.  I'm happy to say that I wouldn't even piss on her if I was paid. IMO, young pretty girls easily have the advantage over men. However, in the long run, we are more likely to become ''distinguished'' as we grow older, but they generally turn to shit lookswise IMO. Can you imagine a female version of the Rolling Stones where they are all over 70? What would a female version of Keith Richards look like? Would people still pay good money to see them?

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
A long time ago, a girl friend dumped me. Shortly after, I picked up a WG on the street, as one did in those days. I went back to her flat and had a totally forgettable experience. After that, I have had some much better experiences with WGs. The girl friend that dumped me had then just turned 20, and was very nice with her knickers off. From her Facebook page she's now a middle aged frump, with a ridiculous red blob of dyed hair on top of her head.  I'm happy to say that I wouldn't even piss on her if I was paid. IMO, young pretty girls easily have the advantage over men. However, in the long run, we are more likely to become ''distinguished'' as we grow older, but they generally turn to shit lookswise IMO. Can you imagine a female version of the Rolling Stones where they are all over 70? What would a female version of Keith Richards look like? Would people still pay good money to see them?
They're known as the Nolan sisters. They sound like a good laugh to be fair, if Lemmy's account is anything to go by. Agree with the rest I have seen couples in their 50s where the man looks almost 20 years younger than the woman, but they are more or less the same age.