Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AW Feedback WTF?  (Read 835 times)

Offline Availableinlarge

Below is the feedback for Faye Lou. As I have said elsewhere, she is the worst girl I've seen in over 20 years, the perfect nasty bitch. And yet, this is what some guys say about her, makes me wonder about the validity of AW feedback.

Faye was really polite and chatty! She is absolutely gorgeous and made me feel very comfortable. She has made up for some less than perfect meets!

Response:   Thank you! Just to clarify for the other gentlemen reading this.....this was my first meet with Tom, his previous bad experiences where with other ladies xx

Beautiful and amazing girl. Really put me at ease and had a wonderful time. Can’t wait to see you again :)

Absolutely perfect what a fantastic hour , I can honestly not find enough words to describe what an experience you get with Fay.

Lovely girl, easy to chat too and makes you feel at ease, stunning body.

WTF?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 09:36:37 pm by Availableinlarge »

Roadster

If, prior to this you thought AW feedback was reliable, I have a bridge I'd like you to take a look at.   ;)

Offline Availableinlarge

If, prior to this you thought AW feedback was reliable, I have a bridge I'd like you to take a look at.   ;)

:lol:

Offline luv2kiss54

Below is the feedback for Faye Lou. As I have said elsewhere, she is the worst girl I've seen in over 20 years, the perfect nasty bitch. And yet, this is what some guys say about her, makes me wonder about the validity of AW feedback.

Faye was really polite and chatty! She is absolutely gorgeous and made me feel very comfortable. She has made up for some less than perfect meets!

Response:   Thank you! Just to clarify for the other gentlemen reading this.....this was my first meet with Tom, his previous bad experiences where with other ladies xx

Beautiful and amazing girl. Really put me at ease and had a wonderful time. Can’t wait to see you again :)

Absolutely perfect what a fantastic hour , I can honestly not find enough words to describe what an experience you get with Fay.

Lovely girl, easy to chat too and makes you feel at ease, stunning body.

WTF?

I have noticed recently that several bits of feedback i have left on AW is being used by completely different girls who i have never met so all feedback needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. Now if i leave feedback i always name the girl so if the profile is used by someone else with a different name the reader should smell a rat. !

Also a girl i saw recently admitted that she went back to Poland and let another girl use her profile whilst she was away.