Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen Sweet.Monika96 ??  (Read 662 times)

Offline samsung1

Has anyone seen Monika? apparently part of the inge st group. My picking are v slim atm so not much to choose from.

Seems to be mentioned in another thread, but not much discussed about her.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 07:04:20 am by samsung1 »

Offline Littlefoot

Has anyone seen Monika? apparently part of the inge st group. My picking are v slim atm so not much to choose from.

Seems to be mentioned in antoher thread, but not much discussed about her.

External Link/Members Only
You missed a number off.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline alibirmingham

I've been trying to book her since i saw the profile. Everytime i call im told she is not in birmingham yet and is coming tonight etc but other ladies are available. Got a feeling this profile is a fishing profile designed to lure punters in for a B&S

Offline Juankerr

I've been trying to book her since i saw the profile. Everytime i call im told she is not in birmingham yet and is coming tonight etc but other ladies are available. Got a feeling this profile is a fishing profile designed to lure punters in for a B&S

Thanks for the info ali  :hi:

Offline samsung1

To be fair the Inge street group are a dodgy bunch, I gave up on her myself and ended up punting someone else.

A few girls that are part of her group offer BB which put me off the rest off them.