Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First gangbang party  (Read 1826 times)

annonymousman

So im planning to go to a gangbang party. Iv been punting for years and want something new. The party will have 1female and around 5 males and will last 2hours. Iv never done something like this before and wondering what should I be worried about. Never seen my swlf naked infront of other men. And also how many times should I cum in thr session. Any advice from you great people would be helpful

DoberManic

I feel your pain!  Got my first MMF soon and I'm absolutely bricking it  :sarcastic:

Raddy!  We need your words of wisdom!  :D

Offline smiths

So im planning to go to a gangbang party. Iv been punting for years and want something new. The party will have 1female and around 5 males and will last 2hours. Iv never done something like this before and wondering what should I be worried about. Never seen my swlf naked infront of other men. And also how many times should I cum in thr session. Any advice from you great people would be helpful

Other punters spunking on you by accident is one thing to watch out for, happened to me once at a Bukkake only event years ago. Unless the WG says there is a limit she shouldn't able to pop as much as you can manage.

You will know quite quickly if you have any problems being naked with other men, I knew I didn't very quickly at my first party though I prefer group sex parties where the ratio doesn't exceed 3.1 ideally than gangbangs. Dependent on the other punters watch out for hoggers who are quite prepared to ensure they are with the WG as much as they can manage, a good WG or host will ensure the hogging is kept to a minimum but not all hosts or WGs who organise parties themselves.

If you name this party you might get info from punters who have been of course.

Offline smiths

I feel your pain!  Got my first MMF soon and I'm absolutely bricking it  :sarcastic:

Raddy!  We need your words of wisdom!  :D

He was only on here the equivalent of 5 minutes, many of us have been going to parties for years as well as having MMF punts though I only do FFM punts nowadays when punting.

annonymousman

Sorry here is the party i am thinking of going to
External Link/Members Only

Offline smiths

I certainly wouldn't pay a deposit as that's not how my punting has ever worked, its strictly a pay the WG in person on the day.

Offline NelsonH

The ONLY time EVER that I've paid a deposit is this:

Worked out fine.
Lot's of up-front cost with a party like this and a history of punters getting cold-feet.

mikexxlong

To me something doesn’t seem right
I would stay away personally
FYI they are connected see below, draw your own conclusions
External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

annonymousman

They know dont charge any deposit. pay all cash upon the meet.

Offline smiths

They know dont charge any deposit. pay all cash upon the meet.

They have changed what it said on their profile since I posted earlier, shows they are either reading this thread or someone directed them to it. Then it was a deposit of £25 and £35 on the day OR you might get in if they choose to let the punter in but at £80 in all on the door.

Offline smiths

The ONLY time EVER that I've paid a deposit is this:

Worked out fine.
Lot's of up-front cost with a party like this and a history of punters getting cold-feet.

Not sure what you mean by a party like this but its not usual for a sex party in my area, London to ask for a deposit, punting is and always has been in my over 30 years been an on the day in person process. Those that charge deposits should be viewed with the upmost suspicion in my view and even if they are genuine I still would never pay a deposit.

Offline NelsonH

They used a well known, large and probably expensive venue, for the one I went to. And lots of girls.

Well organised and good fun. But not actually quite my thing.

Offline pedro2

He was only on here the equivalent of 5 minutes, many of us have been going to parties for years as well as having MMF punts though I only do FFM punts nowadays when punting.
:thumbsup:

Redhead Lover

OP - don't worry about the other guys, they'll all be focusing on the girl. It's great fun seeing a girl on her knees sucking lots of cocks.  In 2hrs you should easily manage two pops. There's a review of a party I went to linked below on my profile for more info. Have fun!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 12:43:26 pm by Redhead Lover »

Lz-129

Last year I went to my 1st party 2/1 ratio and last weekend I went to my 1st gang bang with a 6/1 ratio both at 2 hours each, I felt totally comfortable in both. No one cares about you as all the attention is on the girls.
There's a lot more DIY knob twitching in a gang bang as there are less girls but it's obviously cheaper and you do get quite a bit of action. Oddly there was far more kissing at the gang bang and none whatsoever at the party and there seem to be more facials at the gb too. One girl took a load on the face (maybe more than one) and then turned around to my cock and starting sucking, instead of pulling away as I'd thought I was quite comfortable with her making an absolute mess and then licking it of my cock. It was awesome and I loved it.
Just take it all in and enjoy.

oring123

you will be fine but be prepared  a ratio of 4 guys to 1 girl is fine
 more men means more waiting and more need to push forward and more waiting
best parties have more girls !

annonymousman

only one girl between 5 guys 60quid is a lot when i can get alone time with one girl for that much for 30mins

Lz-129

you will be fine but be prepared  a ratio of 4 guys to 1 girl is fine
 more men means more waiting and more need to push forward and more waiting
best parties have more girls !

The higher the ratio it becomes a party, the lower the ratio is a gang bang
In my limited experience I never had an issue at all getting in on the action but wit gb you are left on your own for a while

Offline smiths

The higher the ratio it becomes a party, the lower the ratio is a gang bang
In my limited experience I never had an issue at all getting in on the action but wit gb you are left on your own for a while

Indeed and the higher the ratio of punters to WG/s the less it should cost the punter. A sex party that is over a 3.1 ratio can be a scrum as I have experienced, in fact at GP Parties raided and the lying scumbag who ran it convicted once told me on the phone his max for his weekday parties was 3.1 well it was 6.1 once, I hardly got a look in and one of the rooms used was not much bigger than a box room. :thumbsdown: