Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: looking for a cheap visit  (Read 478 times)

guildford69

Am I showing my age but I remember the days when you would find a cheapo  bit of fun in the local paper classified. 

What ever happened to the cards in news shop windows  ??

Is tinder a place to find a bit of fun for money. 

I do not need a posh parlour just ladies looking for a bit of cash when required

Offline handy_lad

Welcome to the year 2018 my friend.
Internet is the way to go now.

guildford69

LOL   I was on the WWW in 1994.   Phew those were the days  waiting an age for a photo to download.      The websites seem to be upmarket   There must be more than AW and Vivastreet.         

Online Jonestown

LOL   I was on the WWW in 1994.   Phew those were the days  waiting an age for a photo to download.      The websites seem to be upmarket   There must be more than AW and Vivastreet.         

Ace Massage, has some cheap and cheerful ladies, covers all areas.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Do you actually want to punt or just have a chat about the good old days? For someone who boasts about being there at the birth of the web, you don't seem to have spotted the little white box in the right hand corner of the screen.

What more do you want besides AW/VS? You can search by location, get details of services offered, photos, pictures and contact details. Friday Ad is your other choice if you want that online classifieds experience.

Also, when asking for info, it's a good idea to state what your budget, location and preferences are.

Offline king tarzan

Nothing cheap.... those days are long gone.....  :dash: :dash:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ars.mav

Ace Massage, has some cheap and cheerful ladies, covers all areas.

Thanks, but even most of these in my experience start charging more than listed when sorting our paperwork.

guildford69

To be honest what I was looking for was something a bit more parochial and discreet.    I understand some of potential local MILFS might not want to post themselves on websites.  I used to have a local lady down here in surrey who had a small circle of local regulars.   One of the local regulars married her.   
I guess I am looking for a mistress .  Does that sound a bit old world.

Offline Fuzzyduck

To be honest what I was looking for was something a bit more parochial and discreet.    I understand some of potential local MILFS might not want to post themselves on websites.  I used to have a local lady down here in surrey who had a small circle of local regulars.   One of the local regulars married her.   
I guess I am looking for a mistress .  Does that sound a bit old world.

Not at all, but this forum is about punting and fucking birds for hard cash. SeekingArrangement is for more discreet meetings but I don't think it's a cheap option. Have a trawl down the main UKP board - places like SA and Fabswingers are discussed (pros and cons, success rates etc).

guildford69

thank you for that     having a mistress and giving her gifts  as in  money and prostitutes um  some might argue there is not much of a difference

I know that many working ladies depend on their regulars.  I think that a lot of agencies have ladies who work on an ad hoc basis whilst others are more like long term employees

I will have a look at the websites you mentioned