Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tara Sensual - Incall Birmingham City Centre  (Read 1454 times)

8 review(s) for Tara Sensual (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Boomerang

Meet took place December 2023.

Comms via email and call to confirm all is ok.

Luckily I was stopping in a hotel close to where Tara was based so was easy to find and didn’t have to rush about.

Agreed time etc and protocol to meet, phone when at entrance and buzzed through gates and given directions to flat.

Door was a jar when buzzed in and headed straight over. Was pretty dark once in flat and shown to living room. Christmas decks up and heater was on. Offered a drink which I declined, think she was supping a cup of tea. Dressed in a Christmas red dress, believe this was in her public gallery at some point.

Have to say her body looked fantastic, unfortunately facial wise. Not my cup of tea. Either way cracking body, from what I could see at this point. I’ve had her in my hotlist for a while. Memorised by her tits.

Brief chat and we went through to the bedroom. Some kissing, would say deep French kissing but was ok. Moved on to gettting her undressed to see those tits.

On to the bed kissing and exploring each other as you do, rock solid at this point and asked her to jump on top. Johnny on and away she went. Bit of spit on cock and away we go. I wouldn’t say she is very toned, quite a lot of lose skin around the belly. Could feel it slapping my belly. Didn’t fuss me as those tits are fantastic. Finished in bag, massage and some more chat.

Recouped and time for second round. Great blowjob to get me started and on with another Johnny. Cowgirl and missionary. Finished in bag. Felt absolutely knackered after.

Brief chat and away I went fully satisfied

Don’t think I would see again, lovely lady. Tits sealed the deal for me on this occasion
£160 for 1 hour

External Link/Members Only