Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Monday’s Phoenix Party 1-3 pm  (Read 4365 times)

Offline Teessider

Have reduced my visits to the Phoenix due to a couple of quiet and somewhat lacklustre parties – I was pleased that this one renewed my faith in the London party scene.

A busy party with about 10 guys and 6 girls. All the girls were on form, but with Kasia and Renata outstanding.  :angelgirl:

Started with Renata, my first session with her since her return from Brazil to the party scene. Past experience with her was as a rather quiet but attractive girl, but this time she was rampant and full on.

Sessions included her lubing up 2 guys cocks as they lay on the bed and sensuously wanking them off simultaneously while I fucked her doggy. Then later sessions on the swing where she was taking all cummers. She’s definitely on my favourites list.  :P

She’s got a cracking pair of tits and they looked great bouncing all over the place.  :dancegirl:

See gallery pic: External Link/Members Only
Don’t know if that link works, if not go to the gallery on External Link/Members Only

Kasia next, and I knew she would be good because before the start when having a drink downstairs she said, “I feel so horny today” – and so she was. One noisy orgasm after another – I met her and gave her orgasm number 4 via a pussy lick, and orgasm number 5 via a good hard fuck on the swing. She continued working her way round the party guests and the whole room knew when she was cumming again – horny and responsive babe.  :wackogirl:

To Lauren, a cute little blonde, and she’d made me extra horny when I saw her sitting on one guy’s face while she sucked off another. I took my chance later when she was cowgirling a party guest and I asked if he wouldn’t mind sharing a pussy – he was OK with this, as was Lauren, although she was a bit hesitant because she hadn’t done it before.   :unknown:

I rubbered up and put loads of lube on and snuggled up behind. This is when I disgraced myself as I committed a schoolboy error by getting over excited and came after about 30 seconds of her bouncing up and down on my cock even before I got it in her pussy. 

Look of shame >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  :(

Later I had quite an erotic session with Barbara (replacing Gina) – a nice slow fuck on the chair. She pushed her pussy hard into me as she gyrated her hips slowly until she made herself cum. Nice warm and snug pussy.

Fucked Maya on the swing, then finished with Emily lubing up my cock and giving me a sensuous wank until I shot my spunk onto her tits.  :kissgirl:

Extraordinary two hours – my faith restored.  :rolleyes:

Offline Riprock

Thanks for reviewing.  Good M/F ratio but 160 for 2 hours, other parties offer better VFM

RR

Offline Teessider

Thanks for reviewing.  Good M/F ratio but 160 for 2 hours, other parties offer better VFM

RR

Depends what you're after really:

Phoenix - 2 hours of continuous attention by good looking girls (either pussy or mouth) = £1.33 / minute of 'front line' action

or

Others, typically £60, 3 girls, 15 guys ( also sometimes quite lengthy breaks): time at the 'front line' say about 40 minutes, so £1.50 / min.

Personally I like both types of party - like to have some of each!!  :drinks:

TS

Offline smiths

Depends what you're after really:

Phoenix - 2 hours of continuous attention by good looking girls (either pussy or mouth) = £1.33 / minute of 'front line' action

or

Others, typically £60, 3 girls, 15 guys ( also sometimes quite lengthy breaks): time at the 'front line' say about 40 minutes, so £1.50 / min.

Personally I like both types of party - like to have some of each!!  :drinks:

TS

Whatever party is only offering 40 minutes of actual action are a bunch of right pisstaking pricks. I have never been to a £60 party where there was only 40 minutes of action fortunately, mostly 3 hour parties in my case had about 100-120 minutes of action which isn't enough in my view but they cant be directly compared to Phoenix due to the huge difference in price charged.

What was the case on another punting forum when GP had a number of their staff pretending to be punters trying to drum up business until I and others outed them was them saying their 4 hour parties at £130 were better VFM than LMPs at £120 for 2 hours. In reality as I know GPs 4 hour parties only offered about 100 minutes of action and the WGs all took their breaks at the same time as they wanted which was a lot. Whereas at LMP there was a full 120 minutes of action making it far better VFM to me and they had at least 6 then 7-8 WGs per day at a max ratio of 2.1, GP had 3 WGs most of the time at no max ratio, I saw 18 punters more than once though on occasion due to lack of punters showing it could be 2.1.

My point being ratios and actual action on offer make parties good or bad, over 3.1 it can be a scrum, under that no problem usually, but if your paying £60 there is VERY likely to be a difference to paying £160 as in Phoenixs case they can afford to put more WGs on on more days and stick to the max 2.1 ratio.

Offline claretandblue

Have reduced my visits to the Phoenix due to a couple of quiet and somewhat lacklustre parties – I was pleased that this one renewed my faith in the London party scene.

A busy party with about 10 guys and 6 girls. All the girls were on form, but with Kasia and Renata outstanding.  :angelgirl:

Started with Renata, my first session with her since her return from Brazil to the party scene. Past experience with her was as a rather quiet but attractive girl, but this time she was rampant and full on.

Sessions included her lubing up 2 guys cocks as they lay on the bed and sensuously wanking them off simultaneously while I fucked her doggy. Then later sessions on the swing where she was taking all cummers. She’s definitely on my favourites list.  :P

She’s got a cracking pair of tits and they looked great bouncing all over the place.  :dancegirl:

See gallery pic: External Link/Members Only
Don’t know if that link works, if not go to the gallery on External Link/Members Only

Kasia next, and I knew she would be good because before the start when having a drink downstairs she said, “I feel so horny today” – and so she was. One noisy orgasm after another – I met her and gave her orgasm number 4 via a pussy lick, and orgasm number 5 via a good hard fuck on the swing. She continued working her way round the party guests and the whole room knew when she was cumming again – horny and responsive babe.  :wackogirl:

To Lauren, a cute little blonde, and she’d made me extra horny when I saw her sitting on one guy’s face while she sucked off another. I took my chance later when she was cowgirling a party guest and I asked if he wouldn’t mind sharing a pussy – he was OK with this, as was Lauren, although she was a bit hesitant because she hadn’t done it before.   :unknown:

I rubbered up and put loads of lube on and snuggled up behind. This is when I disgraced myself as I committed a schoolboy error by getting over excited and came after about 30 seconds of her bouncing up and down on my cock even before I got it in her pussy. 

Look of shame >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  :(

Later I had quite an erotic session with Barbara (replacing Gina) – a nice slow fuck on the chair. She pushed her pussy hard into me as she gyrated her hips slowly until she made herself cum. Nice warm and snug pussy.

Fucked Maya on the swing, then finished with Emily lubing up my cock and giving me a sensuous wank until I shot my spunk onto her tits.  :kissgirl:

Extraordinary two hours – my faith restored.  :rolleyes:
in the interest of balance would be good if you could review the lacklustre parties too?

Offline Teessider

Fair comment.

They were lacklustre - just a series of 1-2-1 s - which were OK but I want a party vibe which returned last Monday.  :cool:

Offline stephentall

Well you managed to scare Lauren off, Teesider.

Maybe her first party may have been a bit early for a bit of dp.

Offline smiths

Fair comment.

They were lacklustre - just a series of 1-2-1 s - which were OK but I want a party vibe which returned last Monday.  :cool:

But what about doing reviews on them as mentioned above, personally I would like to know about which party providers are only offering 40 minutes of action so I know who to avoid even considering. Plus they deserve to be castigated on here for ripping punters off in my view.

password02

But what about doing reviews on them as mentioned above, personally I would like to know about which party providers are only offering 40 minutes of action so I know who to avoid even considering. Plus they deserve to be castigated on here for ripping punters off in my view.

+1 - Absolutely 100% correct - Cannot see any reason why members are too scared or lazy to write a few lines and share with others -  :scare:

That's the main reason I am now only uploading reviews on some of my sessions as cannot see the point of sharing with lurkers or lazy dicks who cannot be bothered

Offline Steve2

You must have realised by now that Teesider only seems to post about Pheonix parties

Just another excuse to try and discredit the opposition

Offline JamesRockford

Seriously?  Teesider... say it isn't so.  I was about to go on Monday based on the review, now I'm wondering if I should spend the £160 on the wife instead.

Offline Teessider

Questions & Accusations to be answered:  :mad:

Smiths: My party suppliers are Phoenix, R3tro (Walsall), Private Club (Birmingham) and Greedy Girl Parties (London & Birmingham) – I cannot comment on others that may be around which I haven’t been to.

The 40 minutes which I refer to is not the total time available to punters but my rough calculation for the time available to an individual at the ‘front line’ – total shagging time offered by the girls may well be 120/200 mins, but not everyone can have that when there are high numbers of guys.

Certainly at Retro & Private Club this has been my typical ‘allocation’ but I must admit to not having been to either place for about a year. At £40 a throw, I think they can be forgiven for not supplying more than about 40 mins per punter?

With regard to reviews, I am happy to write up particularly good or particularly crap punts, but just writing a review on a mediocre session would simply be dull reading. Do you write reports on every punt?  :unknown:

Password: If that ‘lurkers and lazy dicks’ comment is aimed at me I would point out that my report to comment ratio is better than yours at 17 comments per report while yours is 60 comments per report. So I’m not behind the curve on report writing.   :timeout:

Steve2: I like the Phoenix parties best, so I write about them – I’m not sure where I’ve discredited the opposition as you say. In fact I commented earlier in this thread that I like all the parties and have commented favourably on these.

See feedback on GGP:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=60237.0

JR – don’t be put off by this shite storm – go and enjoy. You’ll be glad you did.  :drinks:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 10:55:05 pm by Teessider »

JV547845

Are Phoenix parties run by the same people as used to run LMPs?

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Yes. Reasons for the change here - External Link/Members Only 

vt

Phoenix was 're-born' from the ashes of LMP...if you're into classic mythological allusions!  :D

Yes, pretty much the same set-up with a few tweaks.

Offline smiths

Questions & Accusations to be answered:  :mad:

Smiths: My party suppliers are Phoenix, R3tro (Walsall), Private Club (Birmingham) and Greedy Girl Parties (London & Birmingham) – I cannot comment on others that may be around which I haven’t been to.

The 40 minutes which I refer to is not the total time available to punters but my rough calculation for the time available to an individual at the ‘front line’ – total shagging time offered by the girls may well be 120/200 mins, but not everyone can have that when there are high numbers of guys.

Certainly at Retro & Private Club this has been my typical ‘allocation’ but I must admit to not having been to either place for about a year. At £40 a throw, I think they can be forgiven for not supplying more than about 40 mins per punter?

With regard to reviews, I am happy to write up particularly good or particularly crap punts, but just writing a review on a mediocre session would simply be dull reading. Do you write reports on every punt?  :unknown:

Password: If that ‘lurkers and lazy dicks’ comment is aimed at me I would point out that my report to comment ratio is better than yours at 17 comments per report while yours is 60 comments per report. So I’m not behind the curve on report writing.   :timeout:

Steve2: I like the Phoenix parties best, so I write about them – I’m not sure where I’ve discredited the opposition as you say. In fact I commented earlier in this thread that I like all the parties and have commented favourably on these.

See feedback on GGP:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=60237.0

JR – don’t be put off by this shite storm – go and enjoy. You’ll be glad you did.  :drinks:

Thanks for naming these 3 providers, the puzzling thing though to me is you said typically £60 in the post I replied to yet this post reads like 2 of these 3 are £40, so its typically £40 not £60 if the case. The £60 provider I think is 2 hours, if that's right 40 mins of front line action IS certainly a pisstake in my view and if I had experienced that I would of done a review to inform other punters. What reviews you do is up to you of course but you shouldn't be surprised to be asked to do some or name providers you said were only offering 40 mins of front line action for £60 in my view.

I know Steve2 and Jerboa have been to the private club, Steve a number of times but I haven't but this Greedy Girl Party certainly lives up to its name literally, greedy for punters money for little front line action in return according to your experience/s.

Offline Teessider

I'm sticking by my comment that about 40 minutes of 'front line' action is about right for Retro & Private Club - but given that it's only £40, I don't think that's pisstaking.

GGP is more complex to compare with Phoenix - it's like apples & oranges. GGP parties are certainly busier (20 to 30 typically), but the action is completely different to Phoenix.

Firstly GGP has a 30 minute bukakke session where you could say that each girl has 5 or 6 'front line' punters - this is not on offer at Phoenix.

Secondly, I would say the action is more intense and raw at GGP, compared to Phoenix where the vibe is more calmer and relaxed and slightly more vanilla - if a sex party can be called vanilla.

So overall I disagree that GGP are pisstaking - you pay your money and take your choice - close call in my opinion - that's why I do both.

Offline smiths

I'm sticking by my comment that about 40 minutes of 'front line' action is about right for Retro & Private Club - but given that it's only £40, I don't think that's pisstaking.

GGP is more complex to compare with Phoenix - it's like apples & oranges. GGP parties are certainly busier (20 to 30 typically), but the action is completely different to Phoenix.

Firstly GGP has a 30 minute bukakke session where you could say that each girl has 5 or 6 'front line' punters - this is not on offer at Phoenix.

Secondly, I would say the action is more intense and raw at GGP, compared to Phoenix where the vibe is more calmer and relaxed and slightly more vanilla - if a sex party can be called vanilla.

So overall I disagree that GGP are pisstaking - you pay your money and take your choice - close call in my opinion - that's why I do both.

Up to you what comments you stick by but its always handy to post the facts I find, in this case that typically its £40 not £60 that 2 out 3 of these now named providers charge that you have experience of punting at. I didn't say £40 for 40 mins was pisstaking either but if they are also 2 hours long I would be wanting more action personally, I said £60 for 40 mins front line action was pisstaking and like you I stick by that as that's what I think, you think differently which is your business of course.

I am not comparing anyone with Phoenix, I was picking up on your comment that typically £60 providers were offering 40 mins of front line action, now its clear it was only 1 provider that you have punted through that has done that in your experience.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 12:44:17 am by smiths »

Offline JamesRockford

Thanks Teessider - I shall certainly do so.  And thanks for all the info!

By the way - has anyone noticed this week whether Phoenix has decent ventilation or Air Conditioning in the big room?  I'm wonderfully fresh and fragrant of course (I think) and the last thing I would want to do is to lie down on a bed that has been sweated onto by a perspiring warthog.

Offline stephentall

They have a large aircon unit on the ceiling

Offline Steve2

I'm sticking by my comment that about 40 minutes of 'front line' action is about right for Retro & Private Club

That's not my experience at the Private Club

When I have been it was, and still is  open for 4 hrs , 12noon -4pm or 8pm till midnight. so I can't believe you only managed 40 minutes of possible action in 4 hours

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

vt

That's not my experience at the Private Club

When I have been it was, and still is  open for 4 hrs , 12noon -4pm or 8pm till midnight. so I can't believe you only managed 40 minutes of possible action in 4 hours

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

There appears to be no reference to limiting guy numbers or guaranteed ratios on their website. I guess if it got beyond 6:1, you would be doing a lot of waiting around for your 'turn'...or is wanking counted as front-line action?   :unknown:

What are the ratios like at this place?

I was at Phoenix today and we had 8 or 9 guys and 6 girls...a bit of sharing, but quite a few popped quickly and took breaks, so I often found myself with 2 girls to play with!  :dance:

You pays your money and takes your choice!  :drinks:

ClitTeaser

The maximum ratio is always 2:1.  They simply won't let more than 12 attend.

vt

Yes at Phoenix I know that's the case, I was asking Steve2 about the Private Club in Brum.

Offline smiths

Indeed, that and having 6 WGs at each party is why its £160 for 2 hours. A £40 or £60 party of the same length certainly cant be compared to Phoenix in my view, but at the price difference I don't expect them to be. It would be like comparing a Ferrari with a Ford Fiesta.

Budget parties can be good though as I know but they cant offer what Phoenix can and shouldnt be able to at the price difference between them.

Offline smiths

Yes at Phoenix I know that's the case, I was asking Steve2 about the Private Club in Brum.

They will certainly be letting in more punters than Phoenix ratio wise or they wont be making much at £40 per punter that's for sure.

This issue started because Teessider posted others, typically £60 offered only 40 mins of front line action. It turns out others refers to only 1 party provider he has experience of, the other 2 charging £40 so in fact it typically £40 not £60, so his post was misleading and my own experience of 1 £60 party not the same at all as his and that's after about 50 parties through them over the years.

Offline Steve2

@VT

I have been at the Private Club when the ratio has been 1/1 and also 4/1

No booking, just turn up so it really depends on how many guys turn up on a particular day

They often get swinging couples too