Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicy new sti for bareback fans  (Read 2408 times)

Offline Marmalade

The Beeb splurges the gory details heho
Emerging sex disease MG 'could become next superbug' External Link/Members Only

Offline Alanroy

Great... something else to worry about..  will have to double bag it from now on  :D

Offline Blackpool Rock

While it's important to be aware of whats going on this looks like another scare story much like other super STI's which in reality haven't materialised fortunately, weren't 50% of the population supposed to have AIDS by now  :unknown:

Sensible punters use condoms and avoid BB girls so logically shouldn't be at any more risk than they currently are for any other STI

Offline RadioKid

While it's important to be aware of whats going on this looks like another scare story much like other super STI's which in reality haven't materialised fortunately, weren't 50% of the population supposed to have AIDS by now  :unknown:

Sensible punters use condoms and avoid BB girls so logically shouldn't be at any more risk than they currently are for any other STI

The risk is that there are punters who bareback and then also use regular prostitutes on AW. Especially with OWO.

Hence why it's important to check feedback and watch out of dodgy punters.

I was once told by an experienced WG that a lot of these "holidays" that WGs are just cool down periods for STI scares. How accurate that is, i don't know buy definately food for thought.

A lot of exeriencee punters here have shared horror stories of catching nasties from Rimming and OWO.

BigBoi1955

A lot of exeriencee punters here have shared horror stories of catching nasties from Rimming and OWO.

OWO and reverse oral are the two practises that scare me yet never get much coverage when talking about STIs. The tissue in the mouth and the vagina are pretty similar and some STIs such as herpes can be transmitted to the mouth easily. Wearing a condom is always good advice in preventing catching a STI but I wish they would include some data about the likelihood of things being transmitted by mouth to  genital contact

Offline Fat Bob

OWO and reverse oral are the two practises that scare me yet never get much coverage when talking about STIs. The tissue in the mouth and the vagina are pretty similar and some STIs such as herpes can be transmitted to the mouth easily. Wearing a condom is always good advice in preventing catching a STI but I wish they would include some data about the likelihood of things being transmitted by mouth to  genital contact

Quote from Tailseeker on the 'STI incubation period' thread...

Highest risks when recieving OWO or giving RO is herpes, and that's still about a 2 to 4% risk with active symptoms, without it's halved. Oral thrush is a possibility with RO, but you should smell that. Chlamydia and gonorrhea are fairly low risk , the documented cases in the literature of people getting it from giving OWO, recieving... well gonorrhea has been shown to go the other way, but chlamydia I'm scratching my head to remember a published case. But is theoretically possible.

Syphilis has a higher rate of transmission through oral than gonnorhea. But less occurance in the population.

HPV is a possible risk, but oral HPV is mainly associated with women and gay men. And there's no blood test for HPV, have to have a tissue biopsy. Most of the 100 odd strains are fairly benine and your body clears then without issue in 6 weeks to 3 months. Also, while HPV is associated with poorer survival rates for cervical and anal cancers, studies are showing it improves survival rates for oral cancers.

HIV risk with RO, zero, theoretically could happen, never has. Sero disparate studies of WSW studies have shown that. OWO, no cases shown through receiving, only giving and those are iffy.

The reduced musocal membranes of the penis means you're less likely to get something, but more likely to pass it on.

But the reality is that you're looking at less than 1% to 4/5% for pretty much all STDs with oral. If you're that concerned stick to OW and use dams during RO.

...I'm showing the fact I do research in this field aren't I?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=201738.0

BigBoi1955

Thank you Bob for posting that info. Very helpful.

Offline Fat Bob

Thank you Bob for posting that info. Very helpful.

No probs BigBoi!  :thumbsup:

In summary, Tailseeker goes on to say in a further post...

...the take away is, if you have a penis and don't bareback, you're an unlucky sod to get an STD, insanely unlucky if doing OW (RO with a dam rules out any contraction that way as covers all mucosal membranes and skin). In theory does happen without a condom for oral, but published cases are thin to none on the ground.
Me thinks this goes some way to put things into perspective, in term of risk aversion.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Where's SARs, Ebola and Bird Flu nowadays....... I suppose the very nature of these things means new strains, types, varieties etc will pop up but experience seems to suggest these things are never as apocalyptic as the initial scare-mongering reports suggest.

TailSeeker

It's also important to note from the article that it presents like chlamydia and is treated with the same antibiotic as chlamydia. Which is also used for tonsillitus, bronchitis, strep, and other bacterial infections. But is best treated with a 5 day treatment rather than one big dose. (This should be the same for chlamydia as single doses tend to lead to more resistance as it doesn't always wipe out infection, spread dose treatments tend to work best for bacteria). There are also alternatives as recommended, and plenty more to try.

Due to the nature of it's presentation, men tend to be symptomatic, the higher inflammation in women means that it's not necessarily telling until it gets quite bad. But for you guys, you'll spot the symptoms before you experience complications.

They're also over blowing it with the whole superbug thing. Yes, nature does abhor a vacuum, as such where some STDs become less common, other lesser known ones will crop up. This has been long noted in various diseases/infections. The real message is that researchers are getting another kick up the arse to stop just focusing on common known diseases/infections, and look at less common known ones. This is an STD that has been known since 1980ish, and I'm pretty certain rivals chlamydia for prevalence in the population.

There is also already a test for it, it's just not currently part of the standard clinical testing. But like many STDs, if you have symptoms, they'll often treat before sending off tests.

Additionally the line "most of the time responds to" is a common line for scare mongering. It will respond if you take the antibiotics as directed, rather than stopping before the prescription is done. But always get retested post treatment to be sure.

Offline Alanroy

RO with a dam rules out any contraction that way as covers all mucosal membranes...

Anyone ever seen a WG who has a dam? Love RO, gets me off but I have to be SUPER careful... Just in case. Never even thought about that!

BigBoi1955

Anyone ever seen a WG who has a dam? Love RO, gets me off but I have to be SUPER careful... Just in case. Never even thought about that!
I doubt you'll ever find one. If you wanted this you should bring your own. Google "dental dam"  Personally I think it would be a real passion killer to use one.
You may think this is a joke but you could use regular Cling Film is an alternative.

BigBoi1955

Another alternative is a condom if you cut it lengthways.
In my opinion I'd prefer to use just fingers rather than a dam or any other barrier.

Offline Fat Bob

I wonder how many guys on UKP actually use dams of any description when giving RO? ...Not many I would suspect.

If a very high percentage of guys don't use a dam, then it would be equally interesting to get a better understanding of what percentage have received confirmation (from the GUM clinic) as having an oral STI due to RO?  I think TailSeeker is probably correct with her comment that "In theory does happen without a [barrier] for oral, but published cases are thin to none on the ground."

If the WG does not bareback, then the risk of picking up an STI from RO must be extremely low, me thinks? ...I feel the well established WGs are trustworthy in terms of not barebacking (for their own safety and reputation in the industry), but you will never know for absolute certainty.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 10:46:51 am by Fat Bob »

Offline AllenTheMan

Interesting, but it seems whenever someone makes an OWO Risk post then the overwhelming response is that nobody has ever caught an STI from it. I know this isn’t a fool proof scientific way of going about things but it seems to be a very low risk.

Either way, wrap it up when you’re fucking, and if you’re doing OWO you take your chances.

Offline Stiltskin

Another alternative is a condom if you cut it lengthways.
In my opinion I'd prefer to use just fingers rather than a dam or any other barrier.

You might as well just stick the rubber on your tongue  :vomit:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

You might as well just stick the rubber on your tongue.
I have never ejaculated from my tongue.

Offline Marmalade

I’d be surprised if anybody on here has ever used a dam. I think I saw one once out of curiosity. What’s the point of licking a cunt with it? Just fill a bag with jelly and lick that — it’ll taste the same.

Offline Alanroy

Good points, may just stick to doing that with partners, rather than the WGs

Offline Moresomes

I’d be surprised if anybody on here has ever used a dam. I think I saw one once out of curiosity. What’s the point of licking a cunt with it? Just fill a bag with jelly and lick that — it’ll taste the same.

I've actually used one.
Saw a lass in Newcastle once who produced one when I went for RO.
It was about six inches square, and as thick as a pond liner. Never went back for more of the same.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Marmalade

I've actually used one.
Saw a lass in Newcastle once who produced one when I went for RO.
It was about six inches square, and as thick as a pond liner. Never went back for more of the same.  :thumbsdown:

Cling film could’ve been better?