Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Finished?  (Read 1716 times)

Offline Helloyou75001

Hello,

I had a few times punt with girls asking me this question. While it make sense when I taking a bit too long and time is running up, it does make much less sense when the girl ask for that after 10 min when I booked for 30 min.

I usually say I booked for 30 min but some girl object they don't want to do sex for 30 min (although I may have just started 10 min ago). Worse are the ones who don't understand english and I don't even know what to say.

What do you do when the girl ask this question?

Online magnetico

You write a negative review.

Don't worry about their English, they are just faking not understanding.

Offline bigboy

If your time is not up and you haven’t finished (cummed) stick it back in the pussy what ever position you are in or the WG mouth and meep going till you have finished :thumbsup:

Offline Lizzie_Lockhart

• Service Provider
It can be difficult to tell sometimes, especially if you're not very vocal throughout.

Maybe offer to let her know when you're going to cum while she's giving you oral, that way she knows she won't need to ask.  You may even get bonus points in her eyes if you make it sound like you're doing it for her benefit

:hi:

xx

Offline shagmore

Surely finished will be when the time is up, irrelevant if you have shot your load or not.

Offline Alanroy

Just say no and carry on a-pumpin'   :D

Offline Steely Dan

If she thinks you have cum, she wants to know as your dick may then shrink and the condom may come off and it is all not good. So it is a fair question.  But not if her attitude is poor clearly.

Punter115

Stick it down her throat b.b. and if like me you have saved it up for a week she will soon know when you are cumming as You empty your balls....very nice .   :hi:

spiceboy

Sometimes they don't even realise you have cum. Had it recently she was getting totally into it riding me senseless I had to tell her in the end I was done.

Offline jimmymac

If your time is not up and you haven’t finished (cummed) stick it back in the pussy what ever position you are in or the WG mouth and meep going till you have finished :thumbsup:

Especially if you are the road runner-meep meep! :D

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Hello,

I had a few times punt with girls asking me this question. While it make sense when I taking a bit too long and time is running up, it does make much less sense when the girl ask for that after 10 min when I booked for 30 min.

I usually say I booked for 30 min but some girl object they don't want to do sex for 30 min (although I may have just started 10 min ago). Worse are the ones who don't understand english and I don't even know what to say.

First of all I think you need to brush-up on your written English skills. I've re-read that a few times to make sense of it.

There's two issues here: Don't see Roma unless they are well-reviewed. The second is if the girl isn't enjoying it she will make any excuse to cut it short or distance herself from you; I know it sounds harsh, but I've been there. Not sure of a solution maybe see some respected WGs or maybe discuss what you want to do at the start and be explicit about it.

Offline Helloyou75001

First of all I think you need to brush-up on your written English skills. I've re-read that a few times to make sense of it.

There's two issues here: Don't see Roma unless they are well-reviewed. The second is if the girl isn't enjoying it she will make any excuse to cut it short or distance herself from you; I know it sounds harsh, but I've been there. Not sure of a solution maybe see some respected WGs or maybe discuss what you want to do at the start and be explicit about it.

That's exactly my problems with these Romanian (and sometimes hungarians) haters.

I'd like to find a way NOT to be scammed. What can I do or say?

Online Moby Dick

Hello,

Doesn't happen unless I go over time, and then I tend to finish CIM\facial.
Is this after you have haggled them down to £50 from £60?

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
That's exactly my problems with these Romanian (and sometimes hungarians) haters.

I'd like to find a way NOT to be scammed. What can I do or say?
See tried and tested girls with positive reviews. I appreciate anyone taking the risk and seeing new girls, but TBH most Roma, Hungarian and a lot of Polish don't care about repeat customers they just want the money and know they will be back home after six months. The problem isn't a language barrier or you if they are not having a good time or want to provide a crap service, there's nothing you can do to convince them or turn it around.