Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TsVictoriaTedesco - Maidstone.  (Read 3078 times)

28 review(s) for TsVictoriaTedesco (25 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline craigyk

Recently seen Victoria in Maidstone. She tours and I managed to catch here while she was down here.
External Link/Members Only

Comms - Very good. I initally tried to call her and left her a message. She came back to me quickly by text, and I was able to arrange a meeting for the same day. I think she prefers same day bookings only, and that suited me.

Location - Easy to find Apartment block in Maidstone. The only negative was a lack of parking near there. I've worked in the area for a while so knew where to park, but maybe best to plan ahead if you are not familiar with the area.

Meeting - I arrived at the block and phoned 10 mins ahead of the meeting time, and got told that she will contact me when ready. Near the meet time I got texted clear instructions on where to go. Once inside the flat, I wa greeted with the person who is exactly like the pics on her profile. Quite tall in heels and very feminine. Once the paperwork was done there was no messing around waiting to get started. As has been mentioned on previous reviews, she is quite dominant, but not in a nasty way. She knows what she likes and I was happy to oblige. She likes her nipples to be bitten and played with, and it's far more sexier than it sounds. She really likes oral, and gives in return.

She is more 'top' than anything, which personally, I was looking for in the meet. Her 'package' is more than average, and something I would be proud of! If you are looking for a Tgirl to fuck, then maybe she is not for you,  but I wanted the opposite, so it was perfect. She is happy to be fucked, but seems to like to give more than receive.

After we had finished, she was more than happy to chat about herself and she is a very interesting person with great English.

Overall, I will see again when she is back in the area, and if you have any curiousity in seeing a Tgirl, then see her, as you won't be disappointed!

Overall, a great meet with a Tgirl, very feminine and good looking and easy to chat to.

Offline London newbie

Thanks for helpful review. She’s doing well on here. V keen to see her!

bristolqwerty

« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 04:27:01 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline princerico

An attractive TS.
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

i saw her last time she was in Bristol, review on here. She's a good fuck & very nice person.

bristolqwerty