Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley-x-x - Eastleigh  (Read 3365 times)

132 review(s) for Hayley-x-x (130 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline themaserman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've been wanting to see Hayley for a long time and as I had to travel to Bournemouth last week
I decided to scratch the itch (I've read about the scat video but haven't seen it as that's really not my thing!)
I emailed her on AW and she got back to me quickly and gave me her number asking me to text her
the day before we arranged to confirm which I did and she replied with her postcode in Eastleigh.
About 30 mins before our meet I text her to say I was on time and she gave me her address, I thought
her directions were a bit vague but when I drove past address given it becomes very clear where her place
is and the on street parking was good (I was early so waited 10 mins in a supermarket car park not far away)
She opened the door looking very pretty in a summer type dress with auburn hair and pale skin and a big smile.
Into the bedroom and she asked me what I would like to do, as usual these days I said oral without as deep and
wet as she could with some toy and finger play on her (45 mins at £140)
She initiated some light kissing and had her hand straight on my hard cock which felt amazing (it's been a while lol)
She told me to undress while she went on her knees and slid down the top half of her dress revealing a nice pair of
boobs with light inverted nipples.
She put me in her mouth and for the next 15 mins gave me a sensual BJ mixed with some DT, light gagging and
good ball attention. I held her head down a few times with no complaint from her but I didn't push it on our first meet
but would have loved to have face fucked her and a bit of spit and drool from her, maybe next time.
I wanted to play with her pussy but was enjoying the BJ too much and gave her a big load in her mouth while
standing up, she took it all and waited till I was well and truly finished before going into the en-suite to get rid and mouthwash.
I laid on the bed satisfied, we made some small talk before she asked if I wanted to try again, I explained I'm normally a one
pop guy nowadays but she said she would try her best.
I'm sorry to confess I didn't try to touch or taste her pussy as I was feeling very lazy at the time, she was trying very hard
to get a response from the old fella, I said it's probably a lost cause but good on her she stayed at it and to my surprise he
came to life and I nutted in her mouth again.
Apologies gents for the vanilla performance and I'm sure Hayley would be up for anything (as we all know) but I wasn't up
for much more on the day.
She is a great SP and I would probably return for 30 mins but agreeing the sloppier, face fucking BJ details beforehand.

Offline Diamondgeezer93

Omg where do you find the scat video?  :wacko:

Offline sunbunny

Her profile does say she's tried many things! That's taken a bit of the gloss off but my couple of visits to her are still well up in my Top 5 punts ever.

Online timsussex

there arent many things Hayley hasn't tried - especially in her younger days but you dont have to partake in them all  ;)

Because of some videos i was hesitant about visiting but she really doesn't come across as weird or hardened

Shes also very upfront about what she will/wont do and most requests are answered with a smile and " I'll give that a go "