Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley-x-x = Portsmouth incal  (Read 3029 times)

132 review(s) for Hayley-x-x (130 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Pushmybuttons

External Link/Members Only

I know Hayley is very very well reviewed on here, but here is my addition.

If you search some of my previous posts, you will see that one of my bucket list things is to have a go in a vacbed.  I saw one on a TV show years ago and have been intrigued ever since.  It's been hard to find a provider that has one and offers both the domme and sensual (GFE style) services. Very luckily for me, it turns out that Hayley has acquired one.

I contacted her by email asking for a mixture of sensual domination and personal services.  Over a few messages, I outlined what I had in mind for our session.  All communications were prompt and courteous.  We agreed on a 2 hour incall session.

This was the second time I have seen Hayley.  The last time I saw her was about 18 months ago and was for a more traditional GFE.  As its been widely said in other reviews, she is a slim and very pretty redheaded lady.  She is very open, incredibly easy to chat to and not really phased by many requests (however strange).

Our sensual domme session included anal play on me, the vacbed, finishing off with a sensual GFE style climax.

The anal play started on the bed and then moved to her bench.  On the bed, I was tied down (hands and feet) and blindfolded.  She then teased me, a combination of mutual body rubbing, her licking and her stroking.  She used dildos and vibrators on me at this stage.  She took her time on me and was careful not to go too quickly.  We moved over to her bench, where my feet were restrained up high.  She moved on to a strap on.  Again, taking care not to go too fast and cause any discomfort.  This was a fantastic experience and one I’d happily do again with Hayley.

Then on to the vacbed, which she had on the floor, but resting on soft mats.  Once in, she made sure the airhole was in the right place and went to great lengths to make sure I was comfortable throughout.  Once I was inside and the machine was on, she teased with a combination of soft strokes and a vibrator.  She did say she hasn’t had it long and is still finessing her technique, but I loved it.

So what does a vabed feel like?  I must admit to being a little apprehensive going in the first time. It’s a bit like sliding into a rubber sleeping bag; I opted for a breathing tube over just using the breathing hole as I felt it was a safer option.  But once I relaxed I felt totally at ease.  Obviously being made out of rubber means that there is a little give in it.  So when I got hard inside it, there was enough stretch for this not to be an issue.  And I was able to wriggle at the waist very slightly  It felt like being inside a huge cushion.  It gripped my limbs and around my face very tightly, so hearing was muffled and you cannot move your arms, legs or head.  I have read somewhere that it can be harder to breathe in it as it grips your torso, but honestly, this didn’t feel any different to me.  Being so tightly gripped in there, the rubber felt like my skin and I was very aware of every touch.  All in all, I was really happy I go to do this and would do it again.

Having been teased for the duration of the session, it didn’t take me long to climax during our GFE style end.  Showers and drinks were offered, and both were gratefully received.

So, a fantastic session for me and a bucket list thing ticked.  Highly recommended.

Offline budz

Not my bag, no pun intended but still an interesting read, thanks :)

Offline sunbunny

Am I the only one who had to Google "vacbed"?

Offline timsussex

well that's certainly different - thanks for the review but I don't think I'll emulate you.

Offline Derrick101

Must be a bugger to keep clean between uses  :vomit:

Stevensmiles

Brings a whole new meaning to being sucked off.

Offline Drake90

Never heard of that before. Think I would get a bit claustrophobic. Glad to hear Hayley is still going strong.

Offline mh

Offline Drake90

At 0:43, Henry is looking very excited...

Link doesn't work? Or won't play on my phone at least. Please tell me they aren't using a Henry Hoover  :lol:

Offline mh

Link doesn't work? Or won't play on my phone at least. Please tell me they aren't using a Henry Hoover  :lol:

Best thing he's seen in years...

Offline timsussex

Ive always thought they should make an erotic version where the hose isn't his nose  :rolleyes:

alberio

Each time I see her I get a little more adventurous but I dont think I will be going in there. I can imagine some people getting into a claustrophobic panic.

Offline Pushmybuttons

I can imagine some people getting into a claustrophobic panic.

She was actually very aware of that. 

She made sure she was clearly saying what was going and what she was doing at all times.  The first time she put the vacuum on, she only put on for a minute before turning it off again and checking I was ok.  Then on again for slightly longer, again checking I was ok.