Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy blonde Mariah - TS - Middlesbrough  (Read 4971 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5595654) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Scarbados

Link
External Link/Members Only

Town - Middlesbrough near Uni
April 7th 2022
Price - £150 - 30mins

This meet took place today and is a very positive post so wanted to post straight away as others may wish to see her before she moves to Newcastle!

Coms all great on WhatsApp! No problems at all.

Location is a terrace house in a rough area but the house she rented was very nice tbf! Beds in the front room but has a ensuit so must have been changed.

Mariah - she is a shemale but wow!! She stands tall… I’m 6ft and I would guess she is the same. Her tits are big and very soft! Didn’t feel implants but amazing! Waste slim a few tats and amazing arse! (Implants I reckon to make it Latino style) teeth all done and very very well presented (fully shaven)

Cash handed over no problem and she is kneeled on the bed in a thong and bra…. Which was off in 10 seconds! Very feminine face and amazing lips! Straight into a big kiss while we both kneel on the bed and cocks clashed straight away. Quite a turn on if you like this sorta thing!
Full deep kissing and then pushed me to suck her amazing tits!

Lots of passion and really enjoyed it! Then before I knew it I was sucking her cock! She even managed to reach for love and start fingering my ass while happened.
Lots of sucking both way, rimming etc and the mood was defo set!

Jonny on and he sat straight on me and rode me with a arse that clamped me in!! Which is rare!!! Loved it!
She then span me and tried to get her pretty big weapon in while I layed face down but was a bit hard to take. So went on my back and she sucked me with my legs round her. Finger in my mouth and my cock in the tower hand and her dick pushing my g spot!! Yet that was me! She also came at the same time! So pretty perfect!

Shower - and dressed and on my way!!

I can not stress enough how amazing she looks! Easy the best I’ve ever seen. Expensive but worth it in my humble opinion. Only warning is I reckon she would bareback you if you let her! As she got close with me but it wants a problem when I mentioned the Jonny.

Sorry if I missed anything as I need to get back to work! But I was absolutely say she is a great meet besides her cock is a little too big for me.

Offline petene8

Bareback on her list of likes, sounds a bit risky to me   :scare:

Offline Masonc

Great review, but the BB is a big NoNo 😩

Offline lamboman

Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Online sesalovdarlo

Thanks for the review man.

This made me stand to attention then as per other have pointed out the BB I s a killer. Why the hell TRANS SP are all offering this is beyond me. So many of them do it

Online LFBC69

Good to see a TS review thank you, something I’m keen on exploring.

However, BB is a huge red flag for me I’m afraid.

Offline mr mischief

Good to see a TS review thank you, something I’m keen on exploring.

However, BB is a huge red flag for me I’m afraid.

Ive been reading quite a few of the TS reviews also from other areas and it seems to be a bit of a reoccurring theme.