Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: roxannerudegirl98 (In Essex) - any intel? Looks too good to be true  (Read 983 times)

Offline Chorley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks rather tasty and i'm considering TOFTT, any other info or obvious red flags i should be aware of?

CoMo

Hidden Image/Members Only

Overly photoshopped pics, shit tatts, and she looks bang average at best to me? Each to their own I guess? :unknown:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 12:00:19 pm by Chorley »

Offline Londonpunter30

It’s a fake profile but an advanced fee scammer

Offline Dashing

Not sure if you already spotted the requirement for a deposit, CoMo?

'I DO TAKE DEPOSITS FOR ALL MY BOOKINGS DUE TO THE LIMITED AVAILABILITY I HAVE WITH THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC GOING ON & WAY TO MANY CLIENTS WASTING OUR TIME'

Preferably an airfare-size deposit  :wackogirl:  :lol:

'... I prefer outcalls majority of the time...I also travel overseas for bookings too...'

« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 03:36:11 pm by Dashing »

Offline CockMonster

yes i was leaning towards fake and glad to see others agree.

I did not notice the the advanced fee until after posting this = don't always read the drivel they put on there  :lol: but now i've seen it does look like a fake profile scam.

Offline dieseldriver

And she quoted wasting our time. So how many others working with her?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 10:21:41 pm by dieseldriver »

Offline Mr.Originality

Anyone tried to see her ? She is in colchester now. I have exchanged a few text messages with her, but that's it.

Offline CockMonster

And she quoted wasting our time. So how many others working with her?

Yes i noticed that which is why alarm bells were ringing

Also I see MOD has changed title with "(in essex)", now in Colchester = ive seen her listed in Bromley Bexleyheath Dartford and Chelmsford, all within a week or two.  Very fast tour dates? OR moving the scam around?

EDIT  and now in Wandsworth.  VERY fast touring. Seals the deal for me, fake profile/scam for sure.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 03:29:16 pm by CockMonster »

Offline CockMonster

Anyone tried to see her ? She is in colchester now. I have exchanged a few text messages with her, but that's it.

Did she try to get you to pre-pay a deposit [as mentioned above]?

Offline MrMatrix

Mmmm looks well iffy CM. And the tats are bloody awful, not that thats necessarily an indicator of a crap performer. Could be great but think I will skip this one :hi: