Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naked Pilates lady from while back  (Read 969 times)

Online Tmor25

Hi all. A few years ago I met a lady who advertised on Craigslist for Naked Pilates. She hosted me at a gym in Fulham and we did a naked Pilates session. She then offered extras after. It was an incredible turn on doing this in a legit gym in a room she had rented.

I wondered if anyone else had come across this girl and if anyone knows if she is still working? She was a fit black lady who said she was a PT.

Thanks

Offline Stevelondon

No I don’t recall the lady but as it’s something a little different. I might have been interested.

The only other thing I suppose is a tad similar, would be,

External Link/Members Only

Offline a203203

v interested in the above as well... the nakedyoga page doesn't seem to have been updated in year... wonder if the provider is still as fit.

Offline TantricDude

Whilst not ultra slim, and does have a sweet tooth she's not developed a belly during lockdown. Saw her back in Feb twice. Bit pricey for me personally but 2 very good sessions had. No naked yoga, just b2b sessions.

TantricDude

Online sparkus

Whilst not ultra slim, and does have a sweet tooth she's not developed a belly during lockdown. Saw her back in Feb twice. Bit pricey for me personally but 2 very good sessions had. No naked yoga, just b2b sessions.

TantricDude

Her site says naked yoga followed by b2b for 200, no separate b2b only service?