Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Booking an SP in Every London Borough  (Read 256 times)

Offline Zen calm

I will be back into punting from next week after over a year away and though I would try a girl in each borough of London over say a month or two!

First one will be Hillingdon. It can be a bit hit and miss and I have only every punted once in this borough but that SP is not longer around.

I would prefer face fucking with CIM to be available but understand that is some areas this may be somewhat limiting my choice so a nice toned body would do.

Any suggestions for Hillingdon? I can see Sexy Mellisa has good reviews but her body is perhaps not as tones as I would like. External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 12:09:06 pm by Zen calm »

Offline Baxter63

So, that's 32 Boroughs plus The City. 33 in total.     :hi:
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline Zen calm

So, that's 32 Boroughs plus The City. 33 in total.     :hi:

Yes I need to make up for the last year!

Offline Jonestown

Yes I need to make up for the last year!

And are you going to be asking for assistance in identifying suitable SPs in all 33 ?

Offline Zen calm

And are you going to be asking for assistance in identifying suitable SPs in all 33 ?

I will be checking SP's myself from previous reviews but it's always good to have feedback from others.

Online sparkus

Would be interesting to do this as visiting TCMs/Thai salons in all 33, though in absence of one you could just see a FBSM provider.