Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AvaWilde- anyone had the pleasure?  (Read 491 times)

Offline Future great

External Link/Members Only

Looks interesting. Has anyone seen her?

Thanks

Offline Fuzzyduck

Interesting indeed. You take AW feedback with a sackful of salt but hers is particularly strong, though the self promotion is a bit OTT. A disproportionate number of field reports (barf) as well, even if one of them is from another SP. Some of the pics look dated so I'd be expecting late 20s to early 30s.
Too rich for my blood but, if I punted in that bracket, I'd certainly make enquiries even without "proper feedback" on here. Best of luck.

Offline massagepuntingfan

External Link/Members Only

Looks interesting. Has anyone seen her?

Thanks

Yes I met her back March. I held off from writing a review at that time as I'm keen to protect anonymity. I had a decent punt with her, all services I wanted were catered for. I would say she is happy for you to take control and her personality is quiet but she gets into the fucking. She does wear a wig which kept on falling off during the punt which was quite funny and she actually looked much better once that was discarded.

She was £200 when I saw her and that was on the expensive side. Don't think I'd recommend at £240 as she's attractive but not a knockout.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 01:41:19 pm by massagepuntingfan »

Offline Future great

Thank you...

The wig sounds quite comical!

Offline Fuzzyduck

She does wear a wig which kept on falling off during the punt which was quite funny and she actually looked much better once that was discarded.

:lol:
Did you say why she wanted to wear the wig?
Do you think you'd do a review now that some time has passed? I'm sure other punters would appreciate the intel.

Offline massagepuntingfan

I think you're right, I'll write one up tomorrow as enough time has passed. Oh I think the wig is a way to protect her identity. Its the blondish thing in the photos.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 10:48:58 pm by massagepuntingfan »

Offline Fuzzyduck

I think you're right, I'll write one up tomorrow as enough time has passed. Oh I think the wig is a way to protect her identity. Its the blondish thing in the photos.
:hi: