Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: portsmouth area  (Read 900 times)

Offline riskytimes

Is it me or is there a lack of new wg's in the pompey area ? same old faces on AW Gosport you know who you are lol ...yes plenty of new foreign girls with the old " I never done this before , I new to area......yawn !!

there must be some proper milf out there ???????

fabbian von minky

Has been a bit hit miss for some time, the ee in fratton are a no no same as the asian places. would say the exception is the place in london rd 50 quid for 30mins is worth going for the comedy value . Little miss innocent  not on Aw  21yr old very very good punt for 60/70 quid under the duvet sx fingering pretty much any think goes does not kiss would put her in top 3 punts ever been punting since 84 Know what you mean same old faces the student from porchester is that girl ever gonna leave college .the gosport lot emm less said the better . have been tempted with Harriet but recent reviews not good vfm .Hayley pics look a bit scarey not my sort and her blog sort of put me completely off and the price. high feedback so she must see alot of punters, but alot of fluffys seem to like .
sorry no links but if you regulary look at PO5 pages you know who im on about :  :hi:

Offline Davede

I had a punt with roxi in southsea and had a great hour with a great girl, only downside was no cim.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Davede

Sorry she's a bit young to be a milf!! I didn't spot that bit