Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: L B Massage Farnborough  (Read 3078 times)

Offline Dave2224

Hey Guys

Has anyone tried here? is it like othere chinese massage that offer extras? if so whats Lucy like? Also anyone know where else is good as i havent been to a place in over a year and need to de stress.

Offline WhackDaddy

Have you done a search for this place she is certainly not Chinese and not sure other than an actual massage you will get what your looking for. What about a link for starters ? I could be talking about the wrong place.

Offline Dave2224

External Link/Members Only

That would really of helped.

Sorry about that. Im not fused about the girl having to be chinese, but i do have a thing for asians its true.

Offline Dave2224

External Link/Members Only

That would really of helped.

Sorry about that. Im not fused about the girl having to be chinese, but i do have a thing for asians its true.

Intrestingly the mobile version of her site makes her seem more genuine...... oh well guess it will be chinese massage farnborough again.

Online Happyintheuk

LB massage is massage only and a very good one too. However she definitely doesn't do sensual or happy endings.

Offline Dave2224

LB massage is massage only and a very good one too. However she definitely doesn't do sensual or happy endings.

Thanks for the update Happyintheuk. I thought as much after i saw the mobile version of her site. Well might visite anyhoo then as my back is shot!!!

Offline yaddle

A few years ago she used to do hand relief. But she stopped once she moved in with her boyfriend lol. Then she allowed you to wank, then stopped this too.

Now all she offers is a full body massage, with you naked and a raging boner on display. Premises is her front room/study/spare room.

Lucy is an odd one. She's quick to emphasise her service is non sexual but she is essentially stroking your balls at times, she usually says "this may trigger feelings of arousal, but this is not my intention".

I have tried my luck to persuade her to fall to the darkside. I've messaged her offering £££ if she can do HR, but she gets defensive saying she's not a tart lol

You could easily get away with stroking yourself. In a way it's amusing being an exhibitionist and pushing your luck with her....

Offline Dave2224

Thats actually very tempting Yaddle.

Is she a good looker with it? And how much of a tease is she?

Offline yaddle

Average, plain looking. I think google maps has a selfie of her.

She doesn't purposefully tease you. But if you like a particular move she will repeat it for you.