Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Saffron34GG  (Read 3848 times)

pompeylad1

Good evidence pal.

Not that it matters nor do I care but I would put money on them being the same guy/girl. Only question is why is he being so defensive? And always asking about the same WG?

Is pompey actually saffron or maybe a white knight touting for her?

Just seems odd.

But anyway, pompey if you've got such an extensive punting background that you claim, just go for the fucking shag with saffron and let us know how it went :hi:

Why are you talking crap??  Why are you butting in like billy no mates to something that doesn't concern you.  :angry: :angry:

I joined September '16.  If I knew some wierdo member would have a breakdown over the fact I put a "1" in my username, I won't of bothered.   

« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 07:57:21 pm by pompeylad1 »

Offline contentguy

Just go and see her, if the deal is the same as I had, you'll be disappointed.
Her reviews are mediocre, you're lusting after some pics that are at least 5 years old.

And why not ask admin to merge your accounts.

Guy

pompeylad1

Just go and see her, if the deal is the same as I had, you'll be disappointed.
Her reviews are mediocre, you're lusting after some pics that are at least 5 years old.

And why not ask admin to merge your accounts.

Guy

Funny man Guy.   Very funny man.  Hiding behind a computer screen.   

As another member said "Might have known you couldn't resist sticking your social media nose in on this one Guy!"
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 09:20:23 pm by pompeylad1 »

Offline contentguy

Funny man Guy.   Very funny man.  Hiding behind a computer screen.   

As another member said "Might have known you couldn't resist sticking your social media nose in on this one Guy!"
So you're quoting Chooser as the Bard, LOL He's insecure because he made a fool of himself on a previous thread that I contributed to.  He'll probably grow up one day as you may too.

I've shared my experience of Saffron.  You could have thanked me for sharing my experience and saving you money.  But I now suggest that you go and see her.  She's great, why don't you take a loser like Chooser with you so you can both have a crap time and burn some £s.

When you see her, please make sure she realises you've got a "1".

Guy

pompeylad1

So you're quoting Chooser as the Bard, LOL He's insecure because he made a fool of himself on a previous thread that I contributed to.  He'll probably grow up one day as you may too.

I've shared my experience of Saffron.  You could have thanked me for sharing my experience and saving you money.  But I now suggest that you go and see her.  She's great, why don't you take a loser like Chooser with you so you can both have a crap time and burn some £s.

When you see her, please make sure she realises you've got a "1".

Guy

Funny man Guy.  Hiding behind a computer screen acting like he big man.  Is it your time of the month?? 

kamu

Funny man Guy.  Hiding behind a computer screen acting like he big man.  Is it your time of the month??

Pot, kettle, black?

Offline Davede

Hey pompy have you managed to contact saffron yet,  I would be interested to hear how you get on if you ever decide to book her,

Dave

pompeylad1

Pot, kettle, black?

I knew you would be sh*t stirring again!!!  Isn't it past your bedtime dear??  Don't you have school in the morning.   :crazy: :wacko:

Offline Chooser

WTF Guy - now on 189 posts and only 2 reviews - neither of which are for Saffron despite your earlier bit of creative writing. It is so obvious how you get your kicks by tracking op posts and so successfully demonstrating to the world what an absolute saddo you are. Go away and do some punting - preferably with helpful reviews - and stop sticking your nose in where it doesn't belong.  :yahoo:

Offline contentguy

WTF Guy - now on 189 posts and only 2 reviews - neither of which are for Saffron despite your earlier bit of creative writing. It is so obvious how you get your kicks by tracking op posts and so successfully demonstrating to the world what an absolute saddo you are. Go away and do some punting - preferably with helpful reviews - and stop sticking your nose in where it doesn't belong.  :yahoo:

What creative writing - this?

I shared my experience about Saffron that the OP may have found useful.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123183.msg1400029#msg1400029

I respectfully think you should go back under your bridge with Pompeylad.
And when you say: "stop sticking your nose in where it doesn't belong"
You do realise that this is a discussion forum don't you?

Guy

Offline nigel4498

Cheerio :wackogirl:

Maybe he'll be back as the ordinal pompeylad  :D

No he won't, just seen he's banned too now  :crazy:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 10:55:34 am by nigel4498 »

Online madmania

Maybe he'll be back as the ordinal pompeylad  :D

No he won't, just seen he's banned too now  :crazy:

Guess admin saw the IPs and decided he was the same guy :D

Offline Davede

That's a bugger I was hoping for a review oh well
Lol

Online madmania

That's a bugger I was hoping for a review oh well
Lol

He hadn't reviewed even though asking about her over the course of three years. I wouldn't have held your breath :D

5th Musketeer

Guess admin saw the IPs and decided he was the same guy :D
QUOTE Banning reason: Troll UNQUOTE

About time too.  Pity Admin was away when he started. 

The OP milked it for everything he could - for much too long.

Offline nigel4498

Cheerio :wackogirl:

He came back as Santander with a post asking about big tits.
Banned immediately, again.

kamu

Yep just spotted that. What a moron. :lol:

Online madmania

I'm surprised he didn't go for pompeylad2 :D

kamu

Ive just noticed he tried reporting me on his new account as well. :lol: Probably what drew admins attention to him.

Online madmania

Well he was hardly brain of Britain lol

kamu

Well he was hardly brain of Britain lol

Yeah im not suprised. He was from Portsmouth after all :bomb: