Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bournemouth options non penetration or owo  (Read 1652 times)

Offline Stratosnimbus2

Hi all,

I'm looking for a punt in bournemouth to include kissing, massage, tit wank, ball sucking etc, but no actual sex or OWO. Sound silly I know but I have my reasons..  of the immediate faves my options are:

External Link/Members Only  Looks awesome!!

External Link/Members Only Ticking a lot of boxes but there doesn't seem to be much on her on here.

External Link/Members Only No reviews and probably wouldn't risk it but something about her

I generally play it safe in my choices relying on reliable good reviews (yes I'm crap at this!)

Would love any confirmations to top up my existing review research or alternatives.

Thanks kind folk, and I promise to review

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Carla gets my vote. Can't 100% remember if she sucked my nads but she certainly does everything else.

£50 for 0.5hr inc massage, OW, tit wank and hand job, oh and FK too.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Stratosnimbus2

Wow great option! Little bit close for comfort but can live with that!

Is she a looker? Other than that seems like a great match and vfm..

Offline Citizensmith007

External Link/Members Only No reviews and probably wouldn't risk it but something about her
[/quote]

I've tried contacting her multiple times, but she never reads the message or posts her phone number! 
Probably a scammer just looking to have people visiting her private gallery!

Offline HawkG

Cracking body, but sadly I've not been able to elicit any response from her either.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Cracking body, but sadly I've not been able to elicit any response from her either.

Maybe that username should be "ImSexynShady89"?

Offline Stratosnimbus2

Glad it's not just me tempted by sexyshandy the shady one..

Offline Stratosnimbus2

Does anyone happen to have any opinions on English Honey?

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Glad it's not just me tempted by sexyshandy the shady one..

Errm, to my eyes she looks like she could easily turn up on the Germery Pyles show although to be fair she is better looking than the munters on there.

Offline Stratosnimbus2

Completely fair point but that's weirdly part of the attraction..  :diablo:

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Completely fair point but that's weirdly part of the attraction..  :diablo:

Errrm in real life some of my exes have been a bit 'council' and I too seem to be attracted to that sort of Women and not the pristine clothing, loadsa make up,"don't touch my hair" types!

Ref your question on Carlas looks yep she's a good looking Lady too. Very good VFM all round.

Offline Dorsetpunter

Have you thought about Bmth Charlie now working at Wolfspa

Probably will meet all of your requirements

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=112951.msg1671510#msg1671510

Offline Stratosnimbus2

Thanks for that. I've come across her several times but whilst she has an incredibly hot body I'm looking for someone with more curves. You never know though, but I may have a look at wolf spa as it's new to me..

Offline Dorsetpunter

Hi all,

I'm looking for a punt in bournemouth to include kissing, massage, tit wank, ball sucking etc, but no actual sex or OWO. Sound silly I know but I have my reasons..  of the immediate faves my options are:

External Link/Members Only  Looks awesome!!

External Link/Members Only Ticking a lot of boxes but there doesn't seem to be much on her on here.

If you want curvy then don't choose honey, good service but not your type. Charlie is very experienced and puts a lot into making sure you have a good time. I've not met daniella but she has worked with Charlie and her twitter pics suggest she may be what you are after

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Thanks for that. I've come across her several times but whilst she has an incredibly hot body I'm looking for someone with more curves. You never know though, but I may have a look at wolf spa as it's new to me..

If you want 'curvy' then seriously give Carla a try. I can g'tee you won't be disappointed. She's hot, a very curvy ass and waist yet def isn't fat. For £50 you can't go wrong and it's in her private house on a comfortable bed in a nice clean safe environment. I look forward to your first review. I promise it'll be positive :). Much better than the local rub n tug places. I'm just hooked on orientals and although I do go for caucasians too I always get seduced back to the oriental side.