Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jasminerouge in Bristol  (Read 2876 times)

bristolqwerty

Could be a lot of fun in the sack.  Young and tight.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 05:26:56 pm by bristolqwerty »

sloopjohnb

Looks cute from her profile pic  :thumbsup:

Let us know how you get on.

Could be your first review  :thumbsup:

bristolqwerty

Offline RobK86

Just text her, not available tonight but said to try tomorrow, not free thought  :dash:

Offline ico23

Looks to me like another trafficked gang run Romanian.

I think I'd be right in saying that she isn't going to be doing this out of choice. 

bristolqwerty

:thumbsdown: looks doped up to the  eyeballs.  Bloody shame. 

Offline dogsbollocks

Looks to me like another trafficked gang run Romanian.

I think I'd be right in saying that she isn't going to be doing this out of choice.

I think you're right and I'm steering well clear....

bristolqwerty

+1 unfortunately it might only go a small way to help halt this horrible exploration.  Poor lass.  There's  a line I and others won't cross.  Willing U.K. students are fine though.

Offline Roth

Veri pic now hidden. :hi: Sergei reads UKP then. :hi:

Phil1980

Has anyone see her?

Body is very enticing, but profile and price makes this seem like it will be a typical shit Romanian punt

Offline Samsung8

Hi guys, Yep I've seen her and I have to say pics are very accurate. She shares the flat with Bella Raisa - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There's no sign of drug use - she is a very alert, sexy girl, who teases and is very fit. She loves being licked and whether or not it was because I only saw her for 15 minutes or that I didn't ask, she didn't suck the old chap. Just FK, RO, sex. She's bloody cute though, but can be harder to get hold of than her flatmate.

No duos unfortunately.

Both of these girls are hot, give a good if basic service, and seem to enjoy what they do. I can't see any signs of Sergei. Raisa has been in the same flat for quite a while now, and it seems to me that Sergeis like to move around? From everything I've seen and talked with them about they seem happy to be doing it and they love shagging...

Just my two penneth. I'm off to shag Jasmine...  :drinks:

Offline Samsung8

Quick thought on the pics - they might look drugged out because they are taken in their room and they keep the curtains closed all the time - I think it backs on to other houses - so the light is a bit crap. May make them look a bit dodgy but they're definitely both clean.

Offline TerryTibbs

Quick thought on the pics - they might look drugged out because they are taken in their room and they keep the curtains closed all the time - I think it backs on to other houses - so the light is a bit crap. May make them look a bit dodgy but they're definitely both clean.

Is this the terrace house in Easton where you have to put your clothes on the floor?

Terry  :timeout:

JV547845

Is this the terrace house in Easton where you have to put your clothes on the floor?

Terry  :timeout:

Not the scummy bedsit.  Bella had me use the coat hooks on the door.

Offline lostworld

Make sure you've got a plan B......arranged to see her this afternoon and drove an hour to see her. Sent her a few texts when I got there and nothing....eventually got a reply saying her land lord had just turned up....bollocks. More like she had another punter. Won't bother again.

fatmonkey85

It dos not look like she is on anything to me? far too young for me though

JV547845

eventually got a reply saying her land lord had just turned up....

No way?  A working girl's landlord showed up just before a booking...   again?! 

The poor things.  I have to give my tenants 24 hours notice.

Offline stevesimpson

Seen her three times. Texting can be erratic, but she's fun, beautiful and great kisser. A very positive experience for once. She did ask me if I knew any coke dealers, which may somewhat explain her erraticness...

Jjon

Tried yesterday. All comms through text. Phone rings through to answerphone. About midday agreed 30 min incall in Stapleton, Bristol, for £60 + £20 owo. Said I'd be about 3 hours. Fair dos when I gave her a firm time (ready in 40 mins?) she immediately replied she was no longer free. When you next free, I asked. I'll text you, she replied. Please do, i replied, as I'm only 30 mins away (I was less but I take bluies). Sent her another text a couple of hours later. No further contact yet her profile still displayed av today. Looks quite cute in photos but not tempting enough to be bothered to have another crack.