Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking a Swindon lady  (Read 1010 times)

SuitedandBooted

Hello SW England folk.

I'm heading out your way soon and looking ideally for an English lady who will do an outcall to the Swindon area. Looking for someone normal and ideally naughty GFE or a little more pse. Not bbw and ideally below 35.  Owo and fk essential. Anything more would be good.

Thanks.

Offline SmokeEater

If you can get hold of her then thesamesammiej  is a very good punt but £150 hr
External Link/Members Only

SuitedandBooted

Offline Cosworth89

Depends what you are looking for I agree having meet Sammie once she is very good but very difficult get a booking with due to sporadic nature. She is really the full package. For a general suck and fuck vanilla style Miss Aniela is not too bad External Link/Members Only though I was not impressed with how she treated my pet cat. Looks like the pictures and is a good enough punt.
Also Anita is not too bad nice discreet place not far from the town centre and good for a short stay visit if you want again a general suck and fuck looks like the pictures (hairs a little shorter now) and actually pretty decent for small talk. External Link/Members Only

Swindon is a bit baron at present but alas. Hope that helps.

Just Some Bloke

Depends what you are looking for I agree having meet Sammie once she is very good but very difficult get a booking with due to sporadic nature. She is really the full package. For a general suck and fuck vanilla style Miss Aniela is not too bad External Link/Members Only though I was not impressed with how she treated my pet cat. Looks like the pictures and is a good enough punt.
Also Anita is not too bad nice discreet place not far from the town centre and good for a short stay visit if you want again a general suck and fuck looks like the pictures (hairs a little shorter now) and actually pretty decent for small talk. External Link/Members Only

Swindon is a bit baron at present but alas. Hope that helps.

Neither Anita nor Aniela are English, which is what the OP was asking for.

Anita is also the worst punt i've had... basically ripped me off for the second hour of a 2 hour booking. Aniela is a sweet girl though with a good attitude. Havn't met Sammie so can't comment on her.