Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Alex - Doncaster (hot stuff)  (Read 5683 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6783107) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Ray_skywalker

External Link/Members Only

Meet took place over the weekend in Doncaster

30 mins paid £100. OWO, CIM, Deepthroat and sex

Checked the profile in the morning and saw her location was Doncaster, texted her to arrange the time and agreed on the evenings. Got to the venue and texted her, she replied to give her few minutes as she just got in. I said it’s fine and after 5 mins thankfully she was ready.

I got in the house and saw Alex on her skimpy lingerie and man she was hot. Facially I’d say 7/10 with the plump blowjob lips, but the body though  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: the old reviews are very accurate about her waist, thin waist to grab and the ass is all natural and big to smack hard. Boob job done with pierced nipple, overall she looked fit and I complimented her on her looks and she was happy.

Went into the room which was nice and clean, it was a single room so little cozy but not too bad. Gave her the cash and she didn’t even bother to count. She first asked me what I was into and I told her that cock worship, sloppy Deepthroat and maybe facefucking. She was happy to accommodate that so we went ahead. Got undressed and she went straight ahead with owo and started sucking the soul of out me, it was nice and sloppy. I had to stop her because otherwise I would’ve cummed quicker, told her to go nice and slow which she followed through, she was fine for me thrush her head with my hand time to time to go in deep which I think she had no issue with as I am not that big anyway. After few mins told her to hang her head over the edge of bed so I can face fuck her, I started dipping it all the way down her throat while playing with her boobs then I started licking pussy lips as it was staring at me. Whilst doing that she was struggling to breath because I was on top of her and as she is small I was suffocating her lol. But then we switched so she was now on top on 69 position. She was clean and fresh so was enjoying it and next I stated to finger her and man she felt tight with just 1 finger inside. I was planning to just have a proper Deepthroat session but now I wanted to fuck her.
So condom on and started on doggy position because that ass needed to be smacked. As I said the room was bit small so we started doggy in little awkward position but I was in heaven as she was tight as fuck. But she pointed out that her leg was biting the edge of the bed so we both jumped on bed and continued. Trust me when I say it feels good to hold her skin waist and fuck her in doggy, slapping that ass until the tanned ass start to goes red. After 5-6 mins I started to feel I might be cumming soon. So I told her I want to finish in her mouth. So off goes the condom and started again deepthroating her, proper sloppy and she starts to spit on my cock and I held her head deep inside while thrushing my hips. As I  was edging I stuck her head and started unloading weeks worth down her throat and that felt fucking amazing, it had been a while I had that strong orgasm. She wasn’t in a hurry to take her mouth off and when she did I could see her mouth was full. Told her sorry if that was too much, she smiled and went to bathroom to spit it out. I knew then and there that I wouldn’t be able to go second round so went to take quick shower and out on my clothes. Gave her another compliment on her service and said will meet soon again.

I will meet her again but I’m afraid I might go broke with that £100 for 30 mins rate. But once a month maybe haha.

Offline Deepness88

Great review, been wanting to see her for a while, does she dfk? And how small is she actually

Offline happyboylouis

Sounds good, wanted to see her when she had a rare availability in Sheffield. But the price put me off. Maybe next time.

Offline Ray_skywalker

Great review, been wanting to see her for a while, does she dfk? And how small is she actually

I didn’t go for dfk as I’m not too bothered by it. Her waist is quite slim but not like extreme. No ounce of fat kind of slim, height wise I’d say she is like 5ft 5 but Yh you can grab and throw her around if she lets you ;)

Offline Candyman1900

I didn’t go for dfk as I’m not too bothered by it. Her waist is quite slim but not like extreme. No ounce of fat kind of slim, height wise I’d say she is like 5ft 5 but Yh you can grab and throw her around if she lets you ;)

5'5 in heels 👠 lol she's 5'2 maybe 5'3 at most so small and yes I agree tiny but not underweight tiny . Also you're bang on about throwing her about it's alot of fun . Cracking girl reminds me I need another visit .

Offline marksmith1986

Been trying to sort a meet but can never get times to work. She normally works from a hotel but sounds like this meet was in a house / airbnb

Offline DThunter01

Been trying to sort a meet but can never get times to work. She normally works from a hotel but sounds like this meet was in a house / airbnb

Would she be in the realms of “super petite” like piper Perry ?

Love the sound of Alex petite / deepthroat I’m there  :drinks:

Offline markus666

Alex is gorgeous, she is tiny, size 4, that is very small but she is a beautiful shape and she gives an excellent service, I’ve literally seen hundreds of girls and Alex is in the top six  :hi:

Offline Deepness88

Gonna get booked in with her, looks tasty and like she could take a real pounding

Offline Candyman1900

Gonna get booked in with her, looks tasty and like she could take a real pounding

She can pal

Offline DThunter01

She can pal

Was her deepthroat up to scratch, I’m talking lots of drool and gagging?