Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley - GFE Sheffield  (Read 1576 times)

Offline Newtothisstuff

External Link/Members Only

I wish I'd followed everyone's advice.  I was at Meadowhall today and thought I'd combine a stop off for a necessary shopping trip with a quick punt. But, once I'd parked up at the shops, I didn't fancy driving into Sheffield. Every time I drive there (which is only once every few years), I either end up falling foul of yet another new one way system from hell, or not quite knowing if I'm driving down a road or a 'trams only' track.  Quite a few people here said - get a taxi. Go to Athena or Diplomat. I should have. Instead, I thought - it's a nice day - I'll walk to GFE. It's not far.  I should have listened to the voices of experience here who knew better.
The walk turned out to be the best part of the punt.
When I arrived, I was the only guy there.  'Great, I've got the pick of the girls' I thought to myself.  I sat in the lounge and one by one the girls popped out from behind a curtain for a moment. The first one had popped out and almost gone back before I even knew what was happening. I caught sight of some blonde hair disappearing back behind the curtain. The other girls came out one by one and I chose Halyey.
Being honest, none of the girls really floated my boat and I chose Hayley for the simple reason that she was last out and the only name I could remember when asked who I wanted to see?
Pretty shit reason.... but I was only going for a 30min release so wasn't bothered as long as I blew my load.
£20 was handed to reception and I went upstairs following Hayley to a small room.  It was a very bland room. It just had a bed, a small draw unit at the side and a shower.  There were some mirrors on the ceiling but they were the cheap type.  The ones which aren't quite flat so don't actually let you see a great deal. Although, if you lay in the right place, the curved mirror made my clock look about 2-3ft long!  Sadly, the novelty mirror was probably the highlight of the booking.  I handed Hayley the £45 and she left while I had a shower. After the shower, I dried off and waited. And waited. After about 10 minutes, I was getting pretty pissed off sitting waiting and was just about to get dressed to leave when Hayley finally returned.
Her profile is fairly accurate. 32ish, size 10. The only difference being the airbrushed out tattoos. She a nice down to earth girl and she was quickly out of her matching bra and then knickers.
This is where it went downhill again.  She is very precise about how you're to play with her. No touching down below and if you aren't playing with her nipples exactly as she wants, she stops you and tells you what to do. I didn't fancy oral on her as she really needed a shave. When my arm brushed past her pussy, her stubble was like sandpaper. I could see the 11 o'clock shadow.
After a few minutes playing with her nipples as she fingered herself, she either orgasmed or pretended to. Then it was my turn for some attention. There was some OWO to start, with the instruction not to cum in her mouth. That was okay. Sort of average. Then she bagged me up and we went on to CG. Again, she was very precise how I was supposed to lie on the bed as she sat on my cock. Not very deep at first. To be honest, I couldn't get deeper until I shifted position.  That lasted for a few minutes before she climbed off, removed the condom and started OWO and wanking me.
The whole booking felt so perfunctory that I wasn't even sure she'd get me over the line before time ran out.
Eventually we got there and she went to wash the cum off her hands after handing me a box of wipes.
Hayley was a pleasant enough girl and easy to talk to. I just didn't gel with her and the booking felt scripted and impersonal.
Would I go back? No.

The lesson to be learned from this?  When everyone tells you to get a taxi and go somewhere else - listen to them!

Offline happyboylouis

Sorry about your poor service. I think out of all the girls you could of chosen any one but her.  Lot better girls there. Hayley is probably the worse girl at GFE. That sounds about right about her service. I seen her once at Diplomats and once after at GFE, as I was taking a punt at a Random girl with no profile. Nice plain looking girl but nothing special. Service gets worse, she you tells you don't do this, don't do that and how to fuck or finish. I just found it annoying and I didn't enjoy it either times when I saw her.

I don't think its the place that is bad, just some girls. Its hard to say whether a girl is good until you have tried them. I know most of the girls in the Sheffield parlours.

Offline Scuderia Fan

Thanks for the review. I’m sorry you had such a crap punt so thanks for the warning. We know who to avoid for sure. I hate mechanical meets like that.

Offline Newtothisstuff

Sorry about your poor service. I think out of all the girls you could of chosen any one but her.  Lot better girls there. Hayley is probably the worse girl at GFE. That sounds about right about her service. I seen her once at Diplomats and once after at GFE, as I was taking a punt at a Random girl with no profile. Nice plain looking girl but nothing special. Service gets worse, she you tells you don't do this, don't do that and how to fuck or finish. I just found it annoying and I didn't enjoy it either times when I saw her.

I don't think its the place that is bad, just some girls. Its hard to say whether a girl is good until you have tried them. I know most of the girls in the Sheffield parlours.
TBH, I wasn't particularly impressed by the location.  The room just had the absolute bare minimum of furniture in it. The mattress was comfortable enough but the bedside table had seen better days and the shower was definitely in need of being sorted by a decent plumber.
Everything just seemed a little past its sell by date.
I think it often follows...... when a parlour can't be bothered to make an effort to look good and give the punters a decent experience, the girls often can't either.

Online hornypunter

If you were disappointed by GFE it is perhaps a good job you didn't check out the others as the rooms there are probably the best of the Sheffield parlours.

Offline Rotherhampunter

TBH, I wasn't particularly impressed by the location.  The room just had the absolute bare minimum of furniture in it. The mattress was comfortable enough but the bedside table had seen better days and the shower was definitely in need of being sorted by a decent plumber.

It’s a parlour, not a show home.
When I’m there, I’m not looking at the fixtures and fittings. Far too busy for that.

Offline Newtothisstuff

When I’m there, I’m not looking at the fixtures and fittings. Far too busy for that.
Yes. That's true. It's just my preference, but I've been to a few different parlours and the ones that make an effort to create a decent atmosphere often tend to be the ones that employ better girls.  It's not always the case. I just find that from my own experience, even little things make a difference. Things like a chair or something for us to put our clothes on instead of having to pile them on the floor. The place doesn't have to be a Palace or show house. It'd be nice if they made a bit of effort though.  Maybe if the punt hadn't been so bland, I wouldn't have noticed that the room was too.

Offline Newtothisstuff

If you were disappointed by GFE it is perhaps a good job you didn't check out the others as the rooms there are probably the best of the Sheffield parlours.
First Sheffield parlour I've been to. The previous place I visited was Directors Lodge in Pinxton and it's totally different there.

Offline happyboylouis

show home lol :lol:

Offline happyboylouis

First Sheffield parlour I've been to. The previous place I visited was Directors Lodge in Pinxton and it's totally different there.
GfE is modern with little furniture. Same with Athenas and Unit 8. In Sheffield the level goes down after that. If you went to Diplomats you would probably be horrified. It old, furniture is outdated, dark because the lights don't work, beds are bad. Not sure why you are that bothered about the decor, you are here to fuck.
Never been to DL, so I won't know.

Offline Newtothisstuff

GfE is modern with little furniture. Same with Athenas and Unit 8. In Sheffield the level goes down after that. If you went to Diplomats you would probably be horrified. It old, furniture is outdated, dark because the lights don't work, beds are bad. Not sure why you are that bothered about the decor, you are here to fuck.
Never been to DL, so I won't know.
The decor wasn't part of my review. It was just a comment afterwards. More of an afterthought than anything else. I'm not too bothered about decor usually. It's just that although the towels and sheets seemed clean enough, the floor wasn't and there was nowhere else to put my clothes. With everyone taking their clothes off, is it too much to ask for there to be something to put them on?  Had the punt been fantastic, I probably wouldn't have cared. When you come out of a punt feeling dissapointed, any other issues just add to that.