Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Udders alert - BBWYorkshireGilf in Barnsley  (Read 2201 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7186495) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline dreamwrx

Your Yorkshire Udders correspondent writes:

Recently I met Jane, aka BBWYorkshireGilf, at her place near Barnsley. In my quest for truly giant natural tits. Here's the lowdown.

THE PLACE .. her home on the outskirts of Barnsley. Safe on street parking, very exposed as you walk in though as it's a normal house on a normal road with a million neighbours. Definitely felt the twitching curtains fear and kept my head well down.

THE GIRL .. External Link/Members Only

Jane's a GILF, not a MILF, but she's pretty with a youthful face. I'm partial to girls from their 20s onwards and as long as there's an attraction I'm good with it. Most of all, I was there on a cleavage hunt. Jane's cleavage is an epic foot-long sight to behold. Frankly her tits were bigger than they look in her photos. So, happy days  :hi:

THE PRICE .. I paid £80 for 15 mins but we were probably together for just under half an hour. Yes she's slightly expensive for round here, but she has a USP - those boobs.

THE MEET .. Lads I was there to play with her tits. Wasn't there to fuck. In my mind she's an OMGBigBoobs girl who happens to live nearby, and Christ I got my wish. Jane's tits are large, two-hander jobs, they can fit over your face, wrap around your cock, fit perfectly against your balls ... proper ear-defenders. I was in fucking heaven. My hands and mouth have never been so happy. Yes she got my dick out, enhusiastic OWO, some gentle kissing (I wasn't after anything more), and when the end inevitably came there was about an acre of breast for me to aim at.

SUMMARY .. total huge-tit gratification. 42G size, yes gravity has had an effect but that's what your hands are for :-) And a lovely lass too, friendly, quite demure, obviously been around but it was warm & friendly within the natural limits of a punter/WG first encounter. I'll be back!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jokorley

Offline dreamwrx

I love this review  :drinks:

Why thank you kind Sir Jokorley  :drinks: it was written from a place of satisfaction...

I'm pretty careful who I meet, and UKP is invaluable. Brilliant resource for all of us lads trying to make good decisions.

Online Newtothisstuff

This one might be just a bit too far away for you - but if you like older women with huge tits, Paula from Mansfield just might float your boat.
External Link/Members Only

Offline dreamwrx

This one might be just a bit too far away for you - but if you like older women with huge tits, Paula from Mansfield just might float your boat.
External Link/Members Only

@Newto yes mate great spot,I’ve looked at Paula before and she’s the epitome of a big udders woman, but I have a weird problem … she looks exactly like our company accountant who I hate with a passion so I’d have to be blindfolded which robs you of half the fun lol … Mansfield is certainly well within my striking distance otherwise!

PS sorry you got unlucky that day at Meadowhall. Yeah on balance, venturing a mile further to Diplomat, Athena etc would probably have been better. I read your GFE review and felt for you bud. We’ve all been there, when a girl is going thru the motions, and frankly a wank would have been better and far cheaper.

Online Newtothisstuff

@Newto yes mate great spot,I’ve looked at Paula before and she’s the epitome of a big udders woman, but I have a weird problem … she looks exactly like our company accountant who I hate with a passion so I’d have to be blindfolded which robs you of half the fun lol … Mansfield is certainly well within my striking distance otherwise!

PS sorry you got unlucky that day at Meadowhall. Yeah on balance, venturing a mile further to Diplomat, Athena etc would probably have been better. I read your GFE review and felt for you bud. We’ve all been there, when a girl is going thru the motions, and frankly a wank would have been better and far cheaper.
Keep an eye on Chesterfield. Every so often, a girl with unfeasibly large tits tours there. If they were much bigger she could tour Sheffield at the same time.  It's not really my thing so I can't remember much about her.... I just see her profile pop up for a day or two every couple of months.

Offline dreamwrx

If you spot here again mate please post on the Absolute Udders thread :-) (main UK Punting section)