Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Original Chinese Massage by Jessie  (Read 2482 times)

gerrybear

External Link/Members Only

Has anybody tried? I called this afternoon. The one who answered is definitely NOT Chinese (EE?), spoke very quickly. It was a bad line and I could hardly understand what she was saying. She mentioned various girls and massages. I said I would call again.

smithie1000

External Link/Members Only

Has anybody tried? I called this afternoon. The one who answered is definitely NOT Chinese (EE?), spoke very quickly. It was a bad line and I could hardly understand what she was saying. She mentioned various girls and massages. I said I would call again.
Its a FS place in Burton, was raided a few years ago but they are back in the same block, not been but have had messages of op's who have. Told its a bit of a mixed bunch.

gerrybear

Offline x69x

Looks like they are back in business. Advertising on Gumtree again this morning.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline Rykneld

I have been there 3 times now,,,
It's £ 50 for 30 mins
When I first went , I wasn't even sure if HE was on offer, but took the plunge anyway . Went to the apartment and was met by a 30something Chinese lady who offered me a drink while I wait ( the lady I was meeting was still busy) . It soon became apparent that I was in for some action because I could hear the previous punter moaning and groaning, and the woman kept talking to me to try and mask it
Was shown into the bedroom, a young 25 ish Chinese lady was there, taking off her nighty, I stripped and was told to lie face down on the bed
The massage was ok , maybe 5/10 and after 5 mins I turned over and moved her so that she was sat on my face
10 mins doing that, then a bit of OWO , on with the condom and I shagged her from behind with her lying face down on the bed with her legs closed ,,,
After , she removes condom and wipes up and I get dressed
Tho other lady appears at the end to say goodbye and she rubs my dick and says mmmmmmm

The other 2 times it had been different girls working and I don't waste time with the massage, just start off with 69. The homeowner lady , every time rubs my dick through my trousers, so next time I am going to see if she wants some action

gerrybear

Interesting. Thanks.
Are the girls nice?

Offline Rykneld

Yes, the girls are ok,,,, typical Chinese. Short with small tits. They are Very friendly