Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendation around Redditch  (Read 2130 times)

Offline Johnyboy2108

Looking for a punt round reditch. Hard to tell how’s worth seeing or not any recommendations?

Offline AndyJay

Depends on what you're looking for? does it have to be incall or are you happy with outcall?. Also does it have to be in Redditch itself or are you happy to travel and if so what kind of distance?.

I would avoid any advert on Vivastreet for Redditch at present such as........

The Chinese one I think has been reviewed? I don't know about the quality but you wont see the girl(s) they show in the pictures.
External Link/Members Only

This one has been reviewed and appears to be funding a habit or maybe someone elses.

There are negative reviews for this one:

Then the others involving "Party Girls", "Martha", "Carol" and/or "Latinos" all seem linked and may well be fake as I've messed around texting to sound them out and meets never seem to be forthcoming.

So let me know about the incall or outcall thing and how far out of town you're happy to travel and I'll try to help.

Offline Johnyboy2108

Cheers for the reply and yeah Incalls really don’t mind travelling around 10mile or so. Seems quite a few dodge profiles about that’s for sure

Offline AndyJay

Cheers for the reply and yeah Incalls really don’t mind travelling around 10mile or so. Seems quite a few dodge profiles about that’s for sure

No problems, there isn't too much about at the moment as some girls aren't working with the pandemic and others just outcall but I'll try to help. I probably should've reviewed a few as I've got a backlog now!!.  :dash:

1) External Link/Members Only
She mostly does outcalls BUT does use local hotels for selected day incalls. She gives a good service but you will need to take the lead with her.

2) External Link/Members Only
I haven't seen her but she does have good reviews. She used to share a flat with another WG who is in Solihull so I'll add her to the list. The location is Rubery so its within your radius.

3) External Link/Members Only
Havent seen her and she is pretty new. Prices are high for the area but from messages she is genuine and is right in the centre of town with parking.

4) External Link/Members Only
Moved from Rubery to Solihull so should be within 10 miles. She gives a good service.

5) External Link/Members Only
Frankley/Rubery. She is on my hotlist but haven't seen her yet. Profile has only recently gone active again.

Offline dannyjj2210

The girl finding the habit used to do car meets but I believe that she now operates from a flat

Offline Roadster

The girl finding the habit used to do car meets but I believe that she now operates from a flat
who are you referring to?

Offline dannyjj2210

This one I think she only used to do car meets

Offline Roadster

This one I think she only used to do car meets

Oooooh smackhead!  Complete with trackmarks in pic 2.  Yummy! :scare:

Offline dannyjj2210

Yea the reviews of her suggest she got a bit of a habit, but she was only ever available for car meets before

Offline garfield

Yea the reviews of her suggest she got a bit of a habit, but she was only ever available for car meets before

Was also mentioned she was offering bareback

Offline shyboy1

Naughty Nina is in a fairly quiet spot in Astwood Bank.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

She hasn’t logged on to AW for a while so I don’t know if she’s working at the moment but she’s worth a look. My review was 2 years ago I think so a lot could have changed but she was friendly and willing and loves to give oral.
SB

Offline AndyJay

Naughty Nina is in a fairly quiet spot in Astwood Bank.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

She hasn’t logged on to AW for a while so I don’t know if she’s working at the moment but she’s worth a look. My review was 2 years ago I think so a lot could have changed but she was friendly and willing and loves to give oral.
SB

She has stopped seeing new people, I don't know if she is going to come back and advertise again. She will see you if you've been before and yeah she gives a great blowjob!!!

Offline ianp1976

Has anyone seen this girl

Enquired today and offered two girl, however based in a house near Town Centre that I have been to before and seen a very rough Rom who was nothing like the photo and who did the deed in the front room, it was very unsatisfactory, (the girls advert has gone so assumed she moved on,) but it being in the front room with the door off the street it felt like someone would burst in at any time.  Given that experience and they wouldn't provide a selfie (they never do) I gave it a miss.  Might toft if I am feeling in the mood (ie I am not being ruled by my head) later in the week

Offline dannyjj2210

Yea I know the place I have walked a few times but did see a cute girl with nice body just before Xmas, not a great service but she was fit

Offline Drlurve

External Link/Members Only+

Believe me when I tell you that this just about sums up the level of talent around Redditch.

Desperate times.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ianp1976

The quality of girls plus I wont play Chinese roulette (although they are now offering two girl) in Redditch has saved me a fortune.  Interesting to see how many of the regulars or touring girls come back as lockdown is lifted; shame also one of my all time favourites FBSM girls is unwell and off the scene.

Offline Jayne_cobb

shame also one of my all time favourites FBSM girls is unwell and off the scene.
You must mean Scarlet_Light? She’s my all time favourite as well. I’m hoping she feels well enough to start up again soon

Offline Straightsix

External Link/Members Only+

Believe me when I tell you that this just about sums up the level of talent around Redditch.

Desperate times.

Just close your eyes buddy, just keep them closed tight 😆
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Drlurve

:lol: :lol: :lol:
She describes her feet as her worst feature.

Jesus - what must they be like???

I'd rather feel sick than feel that.

Oh - and her biggest turn on is being licked. And her fantasy is to gang bang a rugby team.

Awesome.

Offline dog999

If you want to be sick check out her fanny and ass hole pictures on AW! :D :D

Offline dannyjj2210

Redditch is a nightmare for action, has anyone ventured to tbe roms recently, they seem to have a few new girls but suspicious as always probably just b&s

Offline Straightsix

Redditch is a nightmare for action, has anyone ventured to tbe roms recently, they seem to have a few new girls but suspicious as always probably just b&s
Yep, b&s munters. Had a heated discussion with one who was adamant the pics were her. The gut on it ugggh! I'm sure if they put up authentic images showing all imperfections and charged £20 somebody would buy their services. Even Miss Sapphire bares all.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 01:50:00 pm by Straightsix »

Offline ianp1976

I know they will change weekly but does anyone know what the quality has been like recently and are two girls actually available?

Offline dannyjj2210

I called in last week, only one girl available, and I reckon pushing 40, I walked straight away, it’s just complete pot luck, they must get so many walkers, but suppose if you get there some blokes just want to empty their sack

Offline alabama1

Anyone been to see this girl

Judging by your posts, you have seen quite a few wg's during your 5 years on here, but disappointingly you have only written a long sentence and called it a review on one ocassion.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 01:36:04 pm by alabama1 »

Offline dannyjj2210

Yea need to get round to doing some but to be honest most of the girls I see move on pretty quickly, and they have already been reviewed so I don’t see the point in just repeating the information

Offline garfield

Offline Straightsix

Late 40s, Chinese. Frankenstein upper body, broad shoulders,  ok looking. Knew how to manipulate pussy and had me coming in seconds. I tried to walk out but she wouldn't let me out, I should have turned at the door. Negotiated a reduced fee, no way worth £40.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 09:57:53 pm by Straightsix »

Online JontyR

Yea need to get round to doing some but to be honest most of the girls I see move on pretty quickly, and they have already been reviewed so I don’t see the point in just repeating the information

The point is it confirms that the information that was there is not a statistical aberration, that they still apply and that a profile hasn't been sold on. It may help in terms of availability the SP, best way to contact, whether rates were still the same. It also helps highlight girls that you may have otherwise missed.

It's been said before but if everyone took your view that every SP would end up with one pos, one neg and one neutral review.

Oh and its a condition of membership.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0