Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Genuine Facial MILF AKA Debbie Lovitt - Knowle Solihull - (Facial)  (Read 6272 times)

9 review(s) for Genuine Facial Milf (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for Facialhousewife (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

MarcT

AW Link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Background
I have had Genuine Facial MILF (GFM) in my "have to try" list for some time. A lucky break in circumstances brought out the punting phone, so following a brief chat to make arrangements GFM had my wallet in less than 60 minutes  :rolleyes:

Date
Thursday 11th January - Late Afternoon

Arrangements
Having CFNM desires makes it difficult to find ideal scenario punts. GFM's AW profile has always intrigued me, and being a fan of Lady Sonia then anything remotely similar was always going to appeal to my CF needs. On previous occasions, I had tried to book an appointment and her, but her availability and location always seemed to clash with mine  :dash:  :dash: She is well spoken almost MILF posh (which I like) and really professional. On my way the Sat Nav re-routed me and I let her know with no problems or attitude from her which was great. I eventually arrived about 20 minutes late, but she was fine and provided the final instructions to her off road property.

As previous reviewers Barney here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=158863.0  and GetonIt here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=168057.0  have noted it can be a bit tricky navigating from the main road to her location. I would recommend a drive past first. Anyway her instructions are very clear so it was fine  :thumbsup:

Venue
Very discreet indeed. Off road property suits her MILF posh likeness  :sarcastic: Walk into lounge leading to ground floor converted double bedroom. As Rativa said here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=161635.0 would happily live there  :thumbsup:

GFM AKA Debbie Lovitt
15 minutes - £40 BJ HJ and Facial

GFM is well documented on UKP, and all things lead to the Debbie Lovitt profile so assume she is one and same  :cool:
A few reviews on here so not much more to add. I found Debbie to be good (brief as it was) company. CF body is impressive and she wore pencil skirt and blouse with just enough of a view of her cleavage to have me hard before she even unbuttoned my trousers. Nice  :dance: Service is well documented on here, and for me what edges it was her demeanor. She seemed to know when I needed vocal encouragement without being OTT. The BJ is not PS by any means, but the sight of her on her knees with well timed eye contact, whilst manipulating my strained boner was working. Debbie has a fit figure, and even with a copious amount of spunk covering her lips and chin  :yahoo: (I didn't manage the full facial bit) she was still looking like a posh MILF. If she ever goes back to FS I would definitely partake.

Verdict
 :timeout: When the urge is there, it can be difficult getting in contact with Debbie,  :music: She is professional and you can tell she all business, but if I am stuck for time again, and she is available then she can have my wallet with pleasure  :thumbsup: 

The quest continues

Offline mr.bluesky

Good report MarcT I saw her a few years ago when she advertised herself as Debbie Lovitt for a full service even back then she liked to include a facial as part of the service. She has a great pair of enhanced tits on her (although I do prefer natural).At the time I thought her owo skills were average but for £40 I guess you can't go wrong. :drinks:

Offline mr.bluesky

« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 05:35:10 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Barney31

Glad you had a good time MarcT, also good that you didn’t write your car off turning in or getting out of her drive  :D

Offline RedditchJay

i saw Debbie a long while ago at one of her Greedy Girl parties {long time before i joined UKPUNT} hence never reviewed and not sure if the GG parties are still going. She was very sexy and attracted lots of men while she sucked us all off one at a time

Offline thehoodman1

GG parties are still going strong , being held in Bristol area amongst others.

Offline Kerosene

And Debbie's at the parties too. Looks like I missed last night's one.

External Link/Members Only

MarcT

Good report MarcT I saw her a few years ago when she advertised herself as Debbie Lovitt for a full service even back then she liked to include a facial as part of the service. She has a great pair of enhanced tits on her (although I do prefer natural).At the time I thought her owo skills were average but for £40 I guess you can't go wrong. :drinks:

Nice one MrBluesky  :drinks:

I missed out on her FS era, but would definitely have a go if she goes back  :angelgirl:

The quest continues 

MarcT

Ps. Didn't you undo her blouse and have a play with them ?

Fair call. I can honestly say that on this occasion I preferred the view of her being knelt with a glimpse of cleavage.

I find it difficult to find CFNM providers and her fully intact outfit was appealing my desires. Plus with it being only 15 minutes, I wanted as much of my fill as possible  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

On my next visit, a good play will be on the cards  :blush:

The quest continues

MarcT

Glad you had a good time MarcT, also good that you didn’t write your car off turning in or getting out of her drive  :D

Thanks Barney  :drinks: 

:lol: :lol: I would dread the insurance claim.

Q. Business, Social Domestic or Pleasure? Answer. Pleasure  :thumbsup:

Q. Purpose of Journey? Answer. I was travelling to the said location to give MILF a facial...  :thumbsup:

The quest continues

MarcT

i saw Debbie a long while ago at one of her Greedy Girl parties {long time before i joined UKPUNT} hence never reviewed and not sure if the GG parties are still going. She was very sexy and attracted lots of men while she sucked us all off one at a time

Nice one RedditchJay  :thumbsup: v sexy indeed.

The quest continues

MarcT

Thanks for the intel  :thumbsup:

The quest continues

MarcT

And Debbie's at the parties too. Looks like I missed last night's one.

External Link/Members Only

Appreciated Kerosene  :drinks:

The quest continues

Offline wolfiesmith69

Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac