Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punt Advice For Today?  (Read 1064 times)

Offline TheBSG

Trying to decide on a punt today and looking for advice!

First up is External Link/Members Only

In the plus column is her price of 120 and the fact she is working with External Link/Members Only who i had a good punt with previously. Obviously good service by association is a bit tenuous though!

Negatives are no UKP feedback and FK is at discretion.

External Link/Members Only
Cheap but looks too good to be true?

Another cheap one, has 1 UKP feedback but doesn't FK

Some UKP feedback but seems she only allows 1 pop so would only be a 1/2 hour booking

External Link/Members Only would be a complete gamble as no feedback on her but those tits look great! Duo's with External Link/Members Only which is another gamble option

If not, I could go with  https://www.adultwork.com/1464397 who is my usual back up punt

Completely stumped who to go for and only got a limited window to punt in so can't be wastine time.

Anyone got any thoughts?

6 review(s) found for Sensual Isabelle linked to in above post (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative)

MrXYZ987

If it was me I'd give 36ee blonde a(nother) go, she's good, but would not go for longer than 30 mins (as I stated in my review).

Or the Russian lass in your penultimate suggestion.

Mind you if you enjoy time with the back up plan then guess that's the safe option.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 01:03:32 pm by MrXYZ987 »

ramrodronnie

Trying to decide on a punt today and looking for advice!

First up is External Link/Members Only

In the plus column is her price of 120 and the fact she is working with External Link/Members Only who i had a good punt with previously. Obviously good service by association is a bit tenuous though!

Negatives are no UKP feedback and FK is at discretion.

Hi TheBSG. The top one on your list is charging £150 according to her profile. Also I would say that lots of WGs say FK, OWO, CIM, and swallow are at their Discretion, but apart from the odd one or two fussy ones, I personally have not been refused FK. Most of the time it boils down to how clean the punter is, and for FK it obviously more often than not depends on the punters oral hygiene.

I personally don't have any knowledge of any of the WGs on you list. But I wish you luck with whichever one you decide to go for.

Another cheap one, has 1 UKP feedback but doesn't FK

Some UKP feedback but seems she only allows 1 pop so would only be a 1/2 hour booking

External Link/Members Only would be a complete gamble as no feedback on her but those tits look great! Duo's with External Link/Members Only which is another gamble option

If not, I could go with  External Link/Members Only who is my usual back up punt

Completely stumped who to go for and only got a limited window to punt in so can't be wastine time.

Anyone got any thoughts?

ramrodronnie

Hi TheBSG. The top one on your list is charging £150 according to her profile. Also I would say that lots of WGs say FK, OWO, CIM, and swallow are at their Discretion, but apart from the odd one or two fussy ones, I personally have not been refused FK. Most of the time it boils down to how clean the punter is, and for FK it obviously more often than not depends on the punters oral hygiene.

I personally don't have any knowledge of any of the WGs on you list. But I wish you luck with whichever one you decide to go for.

Offline Wilson85

I would say that FK is entirely down to the wg. I've had a wg fk me on one punt and refuse on the next, despite going throught the same pre punt ablutions.

As to who to see, IMHO I'd say £150/hr is overpriced for the Essex Riviera area. They are all TOFTT punts to me, down to personal perference and gut feeling who you choose.

Hope it works out ok.

Offline TheBSG

First one whacked her rate up from 120 to 150 at lunch time.

Bit of a joke for a new WG with no feedback!

Saw the russian blonde in the end for a cracking punt. Review to follow