Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carla So Nice (Bedford) TOFTT  (Read 1353 times)

WaitingforGodot

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

How this woman has amassed 34 positive feedbacks on AW eludes me; I can only conclude that a large number of punters have pathetically low standards.  To be totally fair to her, she is a reasonably enthusiastic and responsive fuck BUT...

1.  Her house is a tip.  I mean filthy.  Clothes strewn all over the place, bed a mess, had to weave between the flotsam and jetsam just to find a place to lie down.  The neighborhood is ok; safe, etc. but once inside the door...well, let's just say I hope she spent the fee on domestic cleaning products.  And this is her home...amazed at how some people live.

2.  The girl in the photographs?  Not sure who she is, but pretty sure she's never met Carla.  Complete bait and switch.  Carla is overweight, plain and frankly not at all attractive.  Put it this way...if she used photos of herself on her page, I doubt she'd get a lot of bookings.  If she offered me a freebie in a nightclub in civvie mode, I'd decline.  Quite serious.  To me at least, not even remotely attractive.

3.  She's unshaved, which I prefer.  However, in her case unshaved means completely wild bush sprouting randomly all over the place, in the shadow of a large, overhanging belly.  Unwashed, too from what I could tell.

My impression: English girl with a proper day job who isn't getting laid very often by civvies and has found a way to supplement her income and get sex by working as a WG part time.  She is a good lay in so far as I suspect she does the job for sex as well as money (doubt she's getting any anywhere else), but given the points above, I cannot come close to recommending her as a WG.  Being quite serious, if you have very, very low expectations and want a girl who will put something into a punt then fair enough, but if you like your girls to be remotely attractive, clean, and honest about how they present themselves on AW, forget it.

I knew this was a train wreck the moment I walked in the door and why I didn't just turn around and leave I'll never know.

Offline cunnyhunt

External Link/Members Only

How this woman has amassed 34 positive feedbacks on AW eludes me; I can only conclude that a large number of punters have pathetically low standards.  To be totally fair to her, she is a reasonably enthusiastic and responsive fuck BUT...

I know of two that have seen her and she gains the feedback in return for BB.  Both went for just CIM from her.

She has had multiple profiles in the Bedford area for 3-4 years and between the two they have been to 3 properties all of which were dirty shitholes.

I questioned them why they returned but they had no answer :unknown:

Offline Hertsgent

I know of two that have seen her and she gains the feedback in return for BB.  Both went for just CIM from her.

Well that escalated quickly  :scare:

Very useful review and comment - think I might give her a miss....

Offline cunnyhunt

I have given this information before on her profiles.

She does not write in emails or text but offers it verbally to her regulars, she will run 2 profiles, a clean one and a BB one, sometimes it will be in another town (Northampton/ St Neots) but she redirect you to the Bedford address.

IIRC she was Ange, Racheal, Carla,  friend and I have counted 12-15 profiles for her, she shuts the profiles when the negs get too many.