Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cambridge party 6th nov  (Read 4104 times)

Offline Owwhatanight

Based om PMs I've received and what's been posted on here by various contributors, the story runs as follows:

1. There's a short, stocky bearded guy in his 40s that runs AW profiles in the Cambridge area. He also punts these girls and reviews them positively as The happy one on here. He sometimes punts & reviews the competition negatively.

2. He ran Sara's profile and he arranged and reviewed positively a 3 girl party in Hitchin using her & other girls from his stable in Summer 2014 here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36482.0

3. Sara retires, so he then uses her verified profile and transforms it gradually into the Cambridge Parties which launches in Summer 2015.

4. Around this time he creates a new sockpuppet profile on here called essextaxi that he can use to tout the Parties. He decides to also create a semi-literate Cockney character for this profile to discourage anyone from making a connection. He may have other sockpuppet profiles yet to be identified. Any positive review not from a long-standing member needs to be viewed with some suspicion.

4. He reviews the first Parties positively and takes every opportunity to big them up on here claiming that he is a punter who was a regular of Sara and just helps her out with advice. Sara is never present at these parties. Suspicions are raised here.

5. Punters attend Cambridge Parties, some are positive, some are disappointed by various aspects of the organisation. Some return with tales of the stocky guy who runs them with a woman named Jo who may be his wife.

6. Every time Cambridge Parties gets a mention on here, The happy one leaps to their defence. It becomes obvious that he is running them and is banned as a pimp.

7. Sockpuppet profile essextaxi is banned as a tout.

Why all the subterfuge??

Well, no doubt this guy thought that if he could give his Parties an initial boost with his touting they would gain some critical mass that would propel them forward.

What now?

The parties are still active, planning events for November & December. The parties are clearly a money-making exercise and a vehicle for this guy's fantasies. If he wants other punters to fund all this, he needs to concentrate on putting right the various failings of the Parties that have been highlighted on here instead of running around trying to dupe punters. He needs to make the parties something that guys genuinely want to attend.

He can tout them to his heart's content on UKE, but UKP needs to remain a tout-free zone.

Bloody hell VT your better than Mrs Marple's  :hi:

vt

good summary just one thing anyone think essex taxi is the wife of thehappyone?

cor blimey guv.are you avin a giraffe?i aint no bird.born in the sound of the bowbells me.  :D

vw

cor blimey guv.are you avin a giraffe?i aint no bird.born in the sound of the bowbells me.  :D
:lol: :D :lol:

vt

On a more serious note...other possible Cambridge Parties sockpuppet profiles...RetroPete & sharkbait...any thoughts??  :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=37813

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=440

A real sleeper that last one...4 years between his first post and the positive Cambridge Parties review where every negative is given a positive spin!  :unknown:   Some guys already expressed their misgivings on his review thread.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 09:27:31 pm by vt »

Offline Rock123

Disappointing though it is as it was a real opportunity for the hosts to have in Cambridge a top class party once a month that we'd love to attend.

However the posts/touting on here, the lack of organisation at the party has meant a lot of people who attended them, me included, were left disappointed.

For my own personal perspective I would have welcomed Happy One if he would have owned up as being the organiser, stopped touting and reviewing and just be accountable for those parties and discuss those issues with us, so it could be made better in the future. Alas instead of being truthful he was deceiving.

I have no idea who this essextaxi poster is either. Is it an alias? Or is it someone with a connection to the organiser?

Shame.

cambridge parties

Disappointing though it is as it was a real opportunity for the hosts to have in Cambridge a top class party once a month that we'd love to attend.

However the posts/touting on here, the lack of organisation at the party has meant a lot of people who attended them, me included, were left disappointed.

For my own personal perspective I would have welcomed Happy One if he would have owned up as being the organiser, stopped touting and reviewing and just be accountable for those parties and discuss those issues with us, so it could be made better in the future. Alas instead of being truthful he was deceiving.

I have no idea who this essextaxi poster is either. Is it an alias? Or is it someone with a connection to the organiser?

Shame.

What about if the happy one had nothing to do with the running of the parties but was just a very good client

yorkshire123

What about if the happy one had nothing to do with the running of the parties but was just a very good client

Well then he was a fucking tout & still deserved his banning.

Offline Rock123

Forget the happy one, as you've registered on here perhaps you can answer a few of concerns?

For example can you ensure that everyone who pays gets a fair share of the action and don't feel left out. Can you ensure the girls don't hog a particular punter but gives each punter who wants to play with them a fair crack.

I enjoyed my first party very much and hoped it would continue in that vein but I have to say I was disappointed with second party I attended because of the reasons above.

vt

Not a good start...are you here to peddle more lies or actually get on with running a party that guys want to attend??  :unknown:

Offline smiths

So what will be the maximum ratio of WGs to punters at your parties?

Will you ensure hoggers are dealt with?

cambridge parties

Forget the happy one, as you've registered on here perhaps you can answer a few of concerns?

For example can you ensure that everyone who pays gets a fair share of the action and don't feel left out. Can you ensure the girls don't hog a particular punter but gives each punter who wants to play with them a fair crack.

I enjoyed my first party very much and hoped it would continue in that vein but I have to say I was disappointed with second party I attended because of the reasons above.

Hello.Rock

Yes we will do our best to make sure that everyone has a chance to play with everyone

If a girl does not want to play with a particular guy we can not force her. All we can do is explain that that is what she has signed up for and if she is still unwilling then we don't invite her back. At tgr party you was at there was another 6 girls for you to have played with

If you email me on here or aw I am sure we can sort something out as we would like to make it up to you

Not sure if I can email on here yet

« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 02:10:27 pm by cambridge parties »

cambridge parties

Not a good start...are you here to peddle more lies or actually get on with running a party that guys want to attend??  :unknown:

Everytime something was brought to my attention that I felt would be good I have tried to add it or take it away.

We will be collecting phones from now on

Offline Rock123

In fact let me go one step further.

During that party Annabelle had 3 rounds with the same punter. Do you think it is acceptable that other punters, including myself, when asking Annabelle if we could also have some fun with her that she shunned us. Not once but on several occasions. Each time any of the punters wanted to have some fun with her she went back to the same punter. She was very resistant to any DP as well.

It was not as though we weren't clean either. I had a shower just before arriving and others were asked to take showers and did so.

Everyone of us paid the same price - however not every one of us had the same opportunities with the girls. As an organiser don't you believe it was your duty to ensure that each punter had a chance to have some fun with any of the girls?

Do you think it is acceptable behaviour for the same girl to have THREE rounds of action with the same punter?

So that is why it has put me off. If you can organise it better, get in some ground rules then you'd get a lot more happy ones (pun intended).

My solution - which I admit some others on here would probably disagree with me on - is for there to be a group of girls say 2 or 3 in each of the bedrooms and living room - so 6-9 girls in total. So then us punters would rotate around the rooms, ensuring each of us have the opportunity to have some action with each of the girls, should we wish to do so.

Alas that takes some spirit of the occasion out of the party which is why a few on here will disagree with me but it is just my view point.

cambridge parties

So what will be the maximum ratio of WGs to punters at your parties?

Will you ensure hoggers are dealt with?

We do our utmost to keep it to 2:1

We had issues at first with girls saying they are on the way and will be there and then not turning up  took that on board and now always have a girl there ready to party if one girl does not  up or all the guys do

Our last parties were 6:4

cambridge parties

In fact let me go one step further.

During that party Annabelle had 3 rounds with the same punter. Do you think it is acceptable that other punters, including myself, when asking Annabelle if we could also have some fun with her that she shunned us. Not once but on several occasions. Each time any of the punters wanted to have some fun with her she went back to the same punter. She was very resistant to any DP as well.

It was not as though we weren't clean either. I had a shower just before arriving and others were asked to take showers and did so.

Everyone of us paid the same price - however not every one of us had the same opportunities with the girls. As an organiser don't you believe it was your duty to ensure that each punter had a chance to have some fun with any of the girls?

Do you think it is acceptable behaviour for the same girl to have THREE rounds of action with the same punter?

So that is why it has put me off. If you can organise it better, get in some ground rules then you'd get a lot more happy ones (pun intended).

My solution - which I admit some others on here would probably disagree with me on - is for there to be a group of girls say 2 or 3 in each of the bedrooms and living room - so 6-9 girls in total. So then us punters would rotate around the rooms, ensuring each of us have the opportunity to have some action with each of the girls, should we wish to do so.

Alas that takes some spirit of the occasion out of the party which is why a few on here will disagree with me but it is just my view point.

To have between 6 \ 9 girls there and all the guys doing a one to one it would be £400 or £500 each

As I have said she has been spoken to and knows what is expected from her not to go with just one guy and to share
We do not promise dp with every girl or for every guy there is a size thing to take iron account

James999

What's the age range of guys?

Why are you more interested in the guys than the girls  :blush:

James999

Somewhat odd, a couple of tiuts get banned so you join up  :sarcastic:

OldAdmin

To have between 6 \ 9 girls there and all the guys doing a one to one it would be £400 or £500 each

As I have said she has been spoken to and knows what is expected from her not to go with just one guy and to share
We do not promise dp with every girl or for every guy there is a size thing to take iron account

I note your writing style is very similar to 'the happy one', coincidence eh  :rolleyes:

James999

Probably because the Pimp is taking such a high rake off  :scare:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Probably because the Pimp is taking such a high rake off  :scare:

That's why he's so fucking happy! Gets to empty his sack and fill his wallet at the same time!  :sarcastic:

cockneybstrd

I note your writing style is very similar to 'the happy one', coincidence eh  :rolleyes:

You would think he would lose the double spacing !

vt

If anyone has any doubt that the Cambridge Parties pimp & The happy one aren't one & the same person, check out this post and compare it to the blogs on the Cambridge Parties profile, note the 'Hey' at the start and the propensity to use of paragraph (double) spacing:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=68595.msg871901#msg871901

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

And the irony of these two posts...he tries to call out other pimps & touts...the very things he's doing on here himself...  :rolleyes:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55088.msg837829#msg837829

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=63867.msg833293#msg833293

Almost prophetic that last one!!   :sarcastic:

« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 04:20:10 pm by vt »

Offline Hertsgent

Like many, I've enjoyed the discussions around the Cambridge parties - thanks vt for an excellent summary  :thumbsup:

I'm somewhat surprised at essextaxi being banned, as it must mean someone read and deciphered their posts :lol:

Offline itk

I'm somewhat surprised at essextaxi being banned, as it must mean someone read and deciphered their posts :lol:

Brilliant  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline smiths

Thanks and I see you have deleted the Happy Ones reviews including his one on these parties. :thumbsup:

Lets hope any future reviews are honest, we do have the Rock123 and Passwords among others that I have no doubt are genuine.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 04:52:59 pm by smiths »

Offline Owwhatanight

VT you are Mrs Marple's, Sherlock Holmes, Poiret and that bloke from Jersey

Followed this for weeks now and it's been an eye opener.

Well done.......double spacing intended  :D 
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 05:45:53 pm by Owwhatanight »

vw

This bloke ?

Hidden Image/Members Only

vt

Bergerac charged me £50 for an autograph once...talk about getting stung by Nettles!!  :D

Lots of guys including myself had suspicions on here, but it was JohnnyPunting's short posting career that unlocked it all, then just a matter of joining the dots...I think he should take any credit.  :hi: