Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mimi /asianstunner40s - gone?  (Read 2756 times)

Offline wordy

I've lost count of how many meets I've had with the wonderful Mimi /asianstunner40s. I was looking on AW today and noticed that her profile had disappeared  :scare:

Does anyone know anything about it?

I still have her phone number, so I may try giving her a ring next week, but I'd be gutted if she's retired. :cry:

ramrodronnie

If you have, or get any Links wordy? Could you put em on here please mate? Cheers mate.   :thumbsup: :hi:

Offline unclepokey

I texted her yesterday to ask if she was OK.
No response yet.
Uncle Pokey

Offline wordy

Offline unclepokey

Sorry to say not a peep.

She was good at posting the dates of her holidays so I can only think she has retired. If she does eventually respond I will share any news that might be appropriate.

Uncle Pokey

Offline wordy

I have a vague recollection of her telling me she was going away for a while last time I saw her.  As you say though, she normally put these dates on her profile though.

Offline jbc

Mimi is back online. I understand there was a glitch with her AW profile, coincident with her being away for a few days.

Offline unclepokey

Many thanks for this good news.

I'm very relieved that this wonderful woman is safe and sound.

Uncle Pokey

Offline itk

Anyone got a link, I'm wondering if it's the same Mimi I saw years ago. Was a fantastic fuck.

Offline chatman

External Link/Members Only

Saw Mimi a little under a month ago, looking forward to seeing her again very soon :)

Offline unclepokey

Mimi eventually replied to me
"... AW suspended my profile...as I put my holiday dates in my summary that you see in searches. That was against their rules. All fine now......."

What a totally wonderful woman this is.
Uncle Pokey

Offline Ssoap

Another early 40's Chinese in Luton was Lee Chen but she seems to have retired

Offline wordy

She's disappeared again :(

Hopefully a misunderstanding with AW again.  Has anyone heard anything?

Offline thaislave

Anyone got a link, I'm wondering if it's the same Mimi I saw years ago. Was a fantastic fuck.
Exactly what im wondering,Northampton girl with a sleeve tattoo,kinky as fuck,used to play in Ipswich then just disappeared :(

Offline oohisay

Mimi is still taking bookings as normal, just not using AW for the foreseeable future.

youngboy

Do you have her phone number, I have seen her many times but lost it.

Regards

Offline giochodino

Mimi eventually replied to me
"... AW suspended my profile...as I put my holiday dates in my summary that you see in searches. That was against their rules. All fine now......."

What a totally wonderful woman this is.
Uncle Pokey

Agree with you 100% UP. Saw Mimi some time ago and what an amazing woman.  Look forward to seeing her again

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Chinese at the top of her profile, Malaysian at the bottom, which is she?

Offline winkywanky

57 yrs old, £120/hr and extra for OWO.

Damn, she must be a really good fuck!

Offline NelsonH

It's the difference between ethnicity and nationality.

Offline giochodino

Chinese at the top of her profile, Malaysian at the bottom, which is she?

She is a Malaysian Chinese .. if that helps