Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Southend slim pickings  (Read 607 times)

Offline Buster69

What is going on in Southend ☹️☹️?

I’ve never known it to be so bad, I’ve had bad punt after bad punt recently and last night was by far the worst at Westcliff Thai massage 🤦‍♂️. Why did I ever step foot in there I will never know.

Has anyone had any successful punts recently? Or do I need to look further afield

Offline Hackneylad1

How about reviewing the bad ones so others can avoid them?

Offline Skippy2708

I’ve never known it to be so bad, I’ve had bad punt after bad punt recently and last night was by far the worst at Westcliff Thai massage 🤦‍♂️. Why did I ever step foot in there I will never know.

Has anyone had any successful punts recently? Or do I need to look further afield

So where are your reviews.....all take and no give. 

Online cmspunk

The one in Anerly Road just off Hamlet Court Road?

Yeah and why no reviews bud?

Offline fatboy

Yes, I have had some good punts locally but I sure am not going to tell someone who has been here for
some months and given nothing back.
Can I suggest that you do an advanced search and leave a couple of reviews to help point others
in the right direction ?
You may get a more sympathetic response.
As they say these days......just sayin' haha.