Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MatureNylonMilf - Nil reviews on here but loads on AW  (Read 1050 times)

Offline Lincs.man1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cant find anything recent on here unless i'm not looking properly. Does anyone have any info on the above please?

« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 12:35:57 pm by Lincs.man1 »

Offline Space Invader

Interesting one -she looks faf and definitely fits my requirements , and i would love to know what her "kinky twist" is ?
As you say, there is not much on here - a reference to her 'cuban' ID etc, and AW is as reliable as a chocolate lighthouse in the desert .
If you do see her, please be sure to do a review .
Finally I am not sure posting in East Mids section is the best way to get info on SPs in MK/ Beds etc - so may be worth re-posting elsewhere ! 

Offline Lincs.man1

Interesting one -she looks faf and definitely fits my requirements , and i would love to know what her "kinky twist" is ?
As you say, there is not much on here - a reference to her 'cuban' ID etc, and AW is as reliable as a chocolate lighthouse in the desert .
If you do see her, please be sure to do a review .
Finally I am not sure posting in East Mids section is the best way to get info on SPs in MK/ Beds etc - so may be worth re-posting elsewhere !

Will do SI, and i agree she looks bang on! Which area would you say makes sense for this inquiry?

Offline winkywanky

There's one review of her here, by Tesla. Click on the link below the first post in this thread.

Offline Lincs.man1

There's one review of her here, by Tesla. Click on the link below the first post in this thread.
Thanks Winky W - she looks like she could be just what the doctor ordered!  :thumbsup:

Offline Space Invader

MK is actually in Buckinghamshire which is the Northmost part of South East England region - so I guess South East is your best bet - good luck Lincs.man - PM me is you get to meet her and don't forget the review - !

Offline Lincs.man1

MK is actually in Buckinghamshire which is the Northmost part of South East England region - so I guess South East is your best bet - good luck Lincs.man - PM me is you get to meet her and don't forget the review - !

Cheers SI, I will of course review if i see her.

Perhaps one of our Moderator friends could move this message into the most appropriate area please.

Offline winkywanky

I'm not a Mod (thankfully for everyone else) but I do have that small amount of power  :hi:

Offline Lincs.man1

I'm not a Mod (thankfully for everyone else) but I do have that small amount of power  :hi:

Many thanks Winky W  :thumbsup:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Has been mentioned before in UKP and in her profiles as CUBAN TOOTSIES in Northampton, East Midlands.

Offline cunnyhunt

Has been mentioned before in UKP and in her profiles as CUBAN TOOTSIES in Northampton, East Midlands.

I thought something looked familiar, she was on SA for a while but had unrealistic expectations for what was on offer.  :rolleyes:

Offline Lincs.man1

Interesting... in 2017 she was 55, now she is 54. Time machine..?

Offline Sibiu

So in all her photos but one she has no tattoos on her legs. But then in the one labelled "Love Flirting in my Leather Mini Skirt
" she is tattooed. Just my suspicious mind?