Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natural spa westcliff  (Read 1544 times)

Offline Buster69

Has anybody been to natural spa recently?

I popped in there on the off chance last week and there’s a new Thai girl there called yazmin or jasmine 🤔...... can’t remember 😂, But she was stunning and fully booked. Going to try my luck this week now.

Online cmspunk

I've seen Anna a couple oftimes but thats it... This one sounds very interesting though!!

I am off today and tomorrow...might see if shes around?

Offline arturus_rex

let us know how you get on - was thinking of a visit myself soon

Offline Skippy2708

let us know how you get on - was thinking of a visit myself soon

Ok so been a member since 2016 never posted a review and wants to know how you get on 😂😂😂

Offline arturus_rex

no reviews posted but i hope other members have found my contributions to discussions helpful

Online cmspunk

I have seen Anna and have tried twice to go back but door locked and no answer both times...once was on the off chance and another time, was arranged?

Offline Skippy2708

no reviews posted but i hope other members have found my contributions to discussions helpful

Errrr.....most of your posts have been questions how’s that helpful?

Offline SouthsideBobby

I have been going there regularly for about a year. I normally see either Anna or Yasmin. Both give excellent massages. Both like having their pussies licked. Yasmin enjoys a good fingering too.   There is a small Thai (cant remember her name) who works Monday, Tuesday and weekends, if you like being knelt on and have her walk up and down your back then she's the girl for you. I recommend this place.

Offline Mukluk

How much did you pay for that with Anna?

Offline MarkS69

I have been going there regularly for about a year. I normally see either Anna or Yasmin. Both give excellent massages. Both like having their pussies licked. Yasmin enjoys a good fingering too.   There is a small Thai (cant remember her name) who works Monday, Tuesday and weekends, if you like being knelt on and have her walk up and down your back then she's the girl for you. I recommend this place.

So you've been going there for a year and you joined this punting forum in April, but you've not taken a few minutes to write up any reviews...

Offline simpleton69

I paid £60 with Anna

Hi Bobby

Thanks for the info, what did your £60 get you??

will you be posting a review?