Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: **THICKER Edition** BIG ASS, BIG BOOTY, BIG BUTT, PAWG... Plus-Size allowed!!!  (Read 456756 times)

Offline last_days_of_logan

Black girl on the main profile pictures and white girl in the gallery

thanks SOAJ, was just moving from profile to profile without much care

Online SonofAJohn

thanks SOAJ, was just moving from profile to profile without much care
Sounds like you was generalising there  :D :lol:

Offline The_Don

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=380821.msg3887551#msg3887551

other reviews and links on this site too I believe

Time Spent: 120

Fee: £ 1000

Would I recommend her: If you ever feel like making a charitable donation to an elderly woman in financial need, this is probably a good way of doing so. If you’re interested in booking her for punting reasons, I would steer clear of her.

Tl;dr: Acer is a 5 foot 10 tall, curvy English girl with big fake tits that have the feel of concrete. Her massive ass and her broad hips are her best feature, On the whole however, I didn’t find her very attractive: She has quite pale skin, a sickly-looking face with a double chin and is too thick even by my liberal standards. Her service is very robotic and she doesn’t seem to be very eager to please, CIM and DFK was not on offer in spite of being listed on her profile. But even if her service had been perfect, she would still be overpriced based on the fact that her pictures are not very accurate and frankly misleading. I would not recommend.

Offline Payyourwaymate

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

42 years old charging £190 for an hour meet. She probably got a bad back at that age and poor stamina etc.... The UK scene is done lol.

Offline PawgJit

Dont even bother, I tried and she just strings you along. Agreed numerous meets with no follow up. Timewaster and just there for the money via camming/calls

this week I am going to finally unmask who this serial viva advertiser is

Online sparkus

Online Saltnpepper

Offline jj1692

Looks more tempting than viibabes

Speaking off haven’t seen her profile in a while. She still around?

Online SonofAJohn

Speaking off haven’t seen her profile in a while. She still around?
Yeah saw her on kommons again last week.
Think she takes her ad off and on when she "feels like it".

Offline ceo247

this week I am going to finally unmask who this serial viva advertiser is

I feel like this must be a B & S... but you never know

I feel like this must be a B & S... but you never know

100% it is, but we need to know who is behind that ad. it ALWAYS there

Offline Bigbootycreampies

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Previous profiles thanks to The_Don - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=107205.msg4031415#msg4031415 :

seen her twice like saltnpepper said, first time was years ago and she was a size smaller and was a great time. second time was this year and she’s a bit bigger & average service 1 minute of owo, but she can take a pounding. pic below is most accurate

« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 12:20:16 pm by Bigbootycreampies »

her prices have come down but if i remember correctly, this one cannot hold it (or refuses to)

Offline Bigbootycreampies

her prices have come down but if i remember correctly, this one cannot hold it (or refuses to)
that’s a red card after the var check  :manhater:

Online sparkus

Canning Town Corner House this week - if you want the VS ad it's the Canning Town page, last two Latinas listed.

Three chicas on, all with massive behinds but all three very different.

One is bookish looking redhead, didn't get name but might go back for. Small chebs, plain Jane but heavenly big arse and thighs, yet taut.

Gina from the other week back there, cute face, big naturals and a pretty big ass.

Biggest ass goes to Lara/Lana, it is one huge backside. She's meaty, probably a size 14 or so. Well done fake chebs, plain face but really really enthusiastic and hard to shut up but also quite into snogging (full on). Exceptional oral skills but as I say it's a massive massive ass to pound. Unlike Gina there's no cellulite.

One of those punts where you stagger out into the street spent.

Back this week. Had her and stablemate (the geeky one I reported the other week) a couple of hours apart. I'm doing that these days if there's two on I like rather than come back another day.

Back this week. Had her and stablemate (the geeky one I reported the other week) a couple of hours apart. I'm doing that these days if there's two on I like rather than come back another day.

which one? in fact ..which one(s)? (since you had two)

Online sparkus

which one? in fact ..which one(s)? (since you had two)

Lana as mentioned, plus this one:

El Corner House, Canning Town.  Any local VS ad for Latinas starting at £40 will take you there.

A Brazilian (bit geeky), a Colombiana (curvy, OK-ish) and a Dominican (brown, attractive, no fakes).  Unusual to have three acceptable WGs on.

I went for the Brazilian.  Latte skin, big eyes and grin, big mop of black curls and all natural tanlined curvy bod (though slightly stocky).  As with other recents there the best C cup naturals on the market (pierced) and great bunda to pound.

Excellent head game and most GFE I've ever had in there.  Hope she comes back.

I do prefer the more natural look WGs in these places.