Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sunshine health Petersfield  (Read 717 times)

Offline Ericr1980

I've stalked these pages long enough and since I reached out in the north west thread for advice I thought it's about time I posted a couple.

Been here twice Joy & Kitty (I think)

Joy: she's a bigger girl but the sort of girl that has big tits, tits that would stay big even if she dropped a couple stone. Not ugly, probably early 40's. Brilliant massage (40 of the hour) plus a HE for 20. Good work on the old boy and I left happy! POSITIVE for me

Kitty: well hmmmm how do I put it. She had on the right top so looked slimish. Not a looker but not busted ugly either. This was my second time there (second time anywhere ever) so tried to see what else was on offer. Massage was ok little bit too hard but acceptable. Asked for a B2B she said yes and got the price to 45 from 60. I dont think she's got much b2b experience but neither did I.

I'd seen on here people asking whether FS was offered. Yes it is but she was nowhere near the level of female I'd even consider paying for.

The venue was cool. Pretty small. No facilities. No drink offer and it get bloody warm in there.

I'd go back to see joy for sure.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers for this but you can't review establishments. Only girls. I see your first post in the NW section was similarly posted in reviews and it's already been moved to the regional discussion board. I'm going to do the same with this thread.

Feel free to post separate reviews for the girls you have seen.

Offline Ericr1980

Cheers. Just had a look at the layout of the site, I understand where I'm making the mistake...Cheers.

Offline Addams67

Im tempted to go there. Ive never been to a massage place before always just seen wg's so know what your getting when you see them. how do you approach the HE part of the massage. Do you ask outright or drop a couple of hints? Dont want to look like an idiot. Cheers