Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Danielle Privy Massage  (Read 1576 times)

Online goodolnick

She looks amazing if expensive.

Have any of you had the pleasure?

N

External Link/Members Only

Offline LittleD

Looks interesting  :P

They have a chat section on their website, I typed a simple question and got the following reply:

We provide the Tantric Swedish and Swedish Nuru (includes body to body) massages. All massages are done completely nude and include mutual touching and a genital massage.   We do not offer sex. Our massages are sensual, professional and discreet.
The massage does include mutual touching; this allows the client to touch the masseuse during the session. However, you are only allowed to touch softly and gently. Lightly touching the masseuse's breasts and buttocks is fine, but touching the genital area of the masseuse is not allowed.
Happy ending/ Hand relief (called a Lingam) will be provided with every massage session.
The prices are as follows: £120 for 30 min session £160 for 60 min session £200 for 90 min session

Offline mr.bluesky

£120 for 30 minutes. Touching but no sex. I think I'll pass on that  :scare:

Online goodolnick

Great info thanks. I saw a masseuse from there 2+ years. She is no longer there. I had a goodish time but she was not quite as good as I had hoped for, so was a bit disappointed particularly bearing in mind the top end price!
Am going to give them another try but not with Danielle.
Will report back later in the week.

Offline Khanmr566

Did anyone see Danielle when she was in Birmingham last weeK? I tried to book but they said i cant book until after lockdown as im a new customer

Online goodolnick

Meant to but the review on here put me off.
Still tempted though!
Not sure about why they wouldn't take a booking from you. I have been recently but before that only once and that was 2+ years ago.
Seems silly to use the Covid excuse when, from the website, they are so obviously out for all the business they can get.
I would try again!!

Offline Drlurve

They are being careful because they don't want to get caught.

I booked online (for the first time) recently, then got a call asking if I was a return customer. Said yes - they couldn't find any record of my details - so I said I had changed my phone number and it was over 2 years ago, and Leicester, not Birmingham.

She had to wait for a management decision on this - phoned me back 5 mins later and I was good to go - reviewed Tiana as a result.