Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennifer - La Maison - Bury  (Read 646 times)

Offline zaitmi999

External Link/Members Only
Price paid: £20 to reception and £40 to girl. Total £60

Jennifer is a pretty Italian girl with a great figure. Looks wise 8/10.  Her bust is stated as natural on the website but they couldn't be more fake. Two extremely firm bolt ons (34b) which didn't do anything for me. All the other details on the website seems to be accurate. Her best features is her ass which is just the right size, smooth and curvy and her body which is slim and firm.

When I arrived at La Maison I did not have a booking. I was shown several ladies,  Cris, Leona, Lilly, Camilla and Jennifer. Cris is mixed race, skin a lot darker than the web site pics, face 6/10. Leona is a large white Portuguese lady with massive jugs and ass. Looks 6/10. Camilla is also a large curvy white lady (smaller than Leona) I think from Brazil. Looks 6/10. Lilly is a black girl from Portugal. Her skin tone on the website is not accurate as she is a great deal darker in real life. Looks 5.5/10. I chose Jennifer on looks and figure as she was the one I really fancied. I did read on her profile that she does a basic service so was not expecting much. I enquired with the guy at reception (who could be the owner) if she  allowed RO and she said yes. Based on that and her looks I chose her.
In the room Jennifer did not say very much although her English was good with the limited convo we had. I did try and instigate the conversations but got one word answers so didn't bother very much after that. As it was a basic service she did not allow kissing, OWO or fingering. I started off massaging her with Jennifer on her front. After a few minutes of massaging her I pulled her ass cheeks wide open to reveal a beautiful star but alas no rimming was allowed. I asked her to turn over as I wanted to give her beautiful pussy a good hard licking but to my surprise she said that is an extra service and would be £20. I then told her that she didn't mention about the extra charge when I enquired (as this would have been a deal breaker for me) she said she only does a basic service. I have been punting many years now and I don't think I have come across many that don't allow RO or charge £20 for that matter. I wasn't very happy about that. She then put the condom on and give a decent BJ then invited me to fuck her doggy which I did. I tried to last as long as I could because the site of her beautiful ass was amazing. I continued this for a few minutes going in and out a few times to make it last longer then finally asked her to wank me off without the condom with me lying on my back. It didn't take me long to cum as I was already on the brink fucking her from behind. We then wiped down and both showered.
I've given this a negative simply because the service was much more basic than I expected, lack of personality on her part and also the extra charge for RO even though I enquired about it from before and no charges had been mentioned.
I did tell the manager after the punt about this in front of the girl and he agreed with me that RO should have been provided without extra charge. Her reply was that she doesn't because she has got infections from it in the past. I thought to myself so with the extra £20 for RO she wouldn't get infections, ffs.  What a bullshitter.

Offline Cliff Booth

She charged me an extra £10 for RO when I saw her, so she's really taking the piss now. LMB should put a stop to this. My experience was a neutral but a red here is well deserved. I get the feeling she's more Rom than Italian.

Offline Kool Keef

Cheers for the review, saw her in reception once & her arse is a peach which tempts me but the joyless, cynical typical Rom personality puts me off.
La Maison probably know that she's charging extras that she shouldn't but don't give a sh1t, customer relations aren't high on their priorities.