Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai-Zoey - Clayton, Manchester  (Read 5236 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6861598) (7 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline frankc

External Link/Members Only

Thai-Zoey

30 mins - £80

I Initially rang to see Thai Nisa but she was busy at the time I wanted so, after exchanging a few texts with whoever answers the calls, she suggested I see Zoey. She sent over her AW profile , she seemed right up my street so off I went.

To be honest, its not the best area of Manchester and after a quick drive round I was contemplating knocking it on the head but, I got a text to say she was  ready but not to park outside the house due to the neighbours.....after another few minutes of debating I decided to go in.

She opened the door and I was very,very pleased, very pretty, very petite and really friendly. She greeted me with a kiss and beckoned me upstairs. Into the bedroom and it was a bit of a shit tip to be honest,clean enough but very untidy. I tried to make conversation but it was clear she didn't understand hardly any English .....she grabbed her phone and opened google transate....after speaking into the phone for a few minutes and handing over the money, off we went.

She opened her dressing gown to reveal some nice black underwear, she pulled me in for some full on DFK, didn't expect that but wasnt complaining, we fell on the bed and the DFK continued....I came up for air and went down on her...she was very wet and pretty vocal, not like the fake moans of my last punt but it seemed genuine.....After a few minutes of lapping her up I stuck a couple of fingers in, she responded by moving my head out of the way and started frantically rubbing her clit.....eyes shut she arched her back, squeezed on my fingers and came....On with the Johnny and we fucked in several positions before I dolloped my load over her tits.....lovely. She offered me a shower but to be honest the bathroom was rank so I politely refused,grabbed my clothes and left. happy as Larry.

What can I say, probably my best punt of the year so far, beautiful girl, great body, DFKissing throughout, no rush and best of all, she seemed to enjoy herself as much as me. The negatives would be the area, not sure Id feel safe after dark, the house is a shit tip, there's a double bed on the floor in the front room, old bedsheets as curtains a bit grim really but.....the girl and service are top notch.

Offline george r

Offline frankc

sounds great frank  :thumbsup:

She was fantastic mate, had a few decent punts this year but she's been the best

Offline Trotter671

You beat me to it Frank!! :hi: :D I've seen Zoey recently - agree not the best location or house/bathroom but she is a real cutie and very passionate. Snoggerific GFE, seems to get really into it. Rest of the hour was full on plenty kissing, OWO, RO, fucking in different positions, encouraged light spanking (started spanking her own arse for me). Ended in OWO/CIM. Wrapped things up by cuddling and kissing for last 10 minutes or so (I'm a true romantic at heart!!). Had to use Google translate a few times as well.

I was hoping to see her again on Sunday but no reply from her maid(?). Had a message yesterday - moving to Preston soon apparently. If so round 2 for me I think.

Offline Kool Keef

Not really into Thais but she looks very tidy & sounds like a good punt, tempted, been on a break for a few weeks so i'm gagging lol.
Thanks for the review.

Offline frankc

Think she said she's off on the 29th but like you mate Id make the trek for a repeat session.

Offline frankc

Not really into Thais but she looks very tidy & sounds like a good punt, tempted, been on a break for a few weeks so i'm gagging lol.
Thanks for the review.

If you're gonna see a Thai girl I'd recommend this one mate, ticked all the boxes for me

Offline spartanwizard

Nice one Frank, she looks good.

Was OWO included in the price, I take it bookings are not made with her direct then?

Cheers
S

Offline frankc

Nice one Frank, she looks good.

Was OWO included in the price, I take it bookings are not made with her direct then?

Cheers
S

Yeah, OWO was included in the price, as for making a booking, its definitely done by someone else, quick and easy Pal

Offline Marquis

Cheers Frank. Looks right up my street. Hard for me to get to Manchester these days so may have to catch up with her next time she's in these parts.

Offline frankc

Cheers Frank. Looks right up my street. Hard for me to get to Manchester these days so may have to catch up with her next time she's in these parts.

She's well worth the effort mate

Offline chrishornx

She's well worth the effort mate

nice one Frank shame she is leaving

Offline jonko

So do Nisa and Zoey work from the same house - that grotty housing estate in Clayton?

Offline teekay524

So do Nisa and Zoey work from the same house - that grotty housing estate in Clayton?

I got the same text from the woman who replies to Nisa and Zoey. It's the same address. Unlike Frank's experience with the room , Nisa's room is spotless. Need to give Zoey a go before they leave

Offline frankc

Yeah they work from the same place, I'm gonna see if I can get a double up sorted with them both together or if not,  Im thinking of booking Nisa for 30mins then move straight onto Zoey for 30mins, I did this once with Hot Sindee and Lydia when they worked together

Offline jonko

Amazing - look forward to hear back from you on that one if successful.

Offline frankc

Amazing - look forward to hear back from you on that one if successful.

Well they haven't said no yet.....fingers crossed

Offline ravenelli

Zoe and Nisa work from the same house and will be there until 29 th when they both move to preston

Offline jonko

Zoe and Nisa work from the same house and will be there until 29 th when they both move to preston

DAmn, that goes another one missed - probably the best that has been around for a while . When they back in MCR?

Offline VitIron

DAmn, that goes another one missed - probably the best that has been around for a while . When they back in MCR?

I know that no one has reviewed both girls at this stage but, out of interest, has anyone met or seen both girls and maybe has a review pending?

Offline Blackpool Rock

I tried to punt this one yesterday and got the postcode in Preston but had stuff on so couldn't commit to a time when I got asked what time I wanted.

Banged off another text mid afternoon asking for a booking a couple of hours later but never got a reply, perhaps she was fully booked or that time was taken but i'd expect at least a reply, perhaps they thought I was a time waster so i'm blocked from ever seeing her  :unknown:  :cry:

Offline frankc

I tried to punt this one yesterday and got the postcode in Preston but had stuff on so couldn't commit to a time when I got asked what time I wanted.

Banged off another text mid afternoon asking for a booking a couple of hours later but never got a reply, perhaps she was fully booked or that time was taken but i'd expect at least a reply, perhaps they thought I was a time waster so i'm blocked from ever seeing her  :unknown:  :cry:

I texted her at 11 30am this morning and got a text back 10 minutes later, persevere Pal she's well worth it

Offline Blackpool Rock

I texted her at 11 30am this morning and got a text back 10 minutes later, persevere Pal she's well worth it
I had a punting window yesterday but can't see anyone for a couple of weeks now by which time she will have moved on  :dash:

Offline frankc

I had a punting window yesterday but can't see anyone for a couple of weeks now by which time she will have moved on  :dash:

I'm hoping to see her again next week.....I'll give her one for you mate.. :D

Offline Blackpool Rock

I'm hoping to see her again next week.....I'll give her one for you mate.. :D
Oh yeah great, what are friends for eh  :rolleyes:

Offline Cheshuk

I've seen Nisa but seeing these reviews about Zoey has made me want to meet her too, I remember she said she's here for a month but I don't remember till when. Has anybody got a clue?

Offline Trotter671

I've seen Nisa but seeing these reviews about Zoey has made me want to meet her too, I remember she said she's here for a month but I don't remember till when. Has anybody got a clue?

I'll look at getting my own review up later this week. Saw Zoey for the second time yesterday - had a smashing time!! :kissgirl: :angelgirl: She said she is in Preston for about a month.

Offline frankc

Offline Blackpool Rock

Offline Cheshuk

I'll look at getting my own review up later this week. Saw Zoey for the second time yesterday - had a smashing time!! :kissgirl: :angelgirl: She said she is in Preston for about a month.

I feel like they will be telling people they're here for a month on their last day too, cheers though hopefully will meet her before she leaves